Any baseball fans out there?

Options

Replies

• redtim22
    redtim22 Posts: 144
    Options
    Twins fan baby. We might have to worst record in baseball right now but at least we just had a 2 game sweep of the all mighty (already proclaimed AL central winning) Tigers.
    Love THIS!!
  • SuzyQq02
    SuzyQq02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nationals fan!!

Also going to 6 baseball stadiums this summer!!!!

This is awesome! MH and I are trying to get to every MLB park in the country, we're doing three this summer. And Nationals Park is such a cool place to catch a game.

As for who I root for... let's go Red Sox! Even with their current nonsense, I still love them. And I have a soft spot in my heart for Cubs fans... you'll get yours, I promise! It happened here!

That is awesome!! What is your favorite ballpark?

Tough call! Fenway and Wrigley both are must-sees for their history, and they're both cool in their own ways. But as far as the nicest park, I really think Nationals Park is it! Petco Park is pretty sweet, but Nationals was amazing.
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I use to love baseball and be a fan of my hometown Brewers, but I just can't bring myself to like them anymore. These days I'll cheer for the Rangers or Phillies.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    nats.gif
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Phightins!!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVDqcsCLYAKaxuFIsYdKVvBfj_7X--PNwr7UH9py5tk3MUhf9W_w

Ditto! Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, Penn State :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Phillies Suck!!!!!

I'll forgive you for this because you're just upset that our fans outnumber yours at your home games :flowerforyou:
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Nationals fan!!

Also going to 6 baseball stadiums this summer!!!!

This is awesome! MH and I are trying to get to every MLB park in the country, we're doing three this summer. And Nationals Park is such a cool place to catch a game.

As for who I root for... let's go Red Sox! Even with their current nonsense, I still love them. And I have a soft spot in my heart for Cubs fans... you'll get yours, I promise! It happened here!

That is awesome!! What is your favorite ballpark?

Tough call! Fenway and Wrigley both are must-sees for their history, and they're both cool in their own ways. But as far as the nicest park, I really think Nationals Park is it! Petco Park is pretty sweet, but Nationals was amazing.

Homer!!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    GO JAYS!!!
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Phillies Suck!!!!!

I'll forgive you for this because you're just upset that our fans outnumber your at your home games :flowerforyou:

HaHa true fact!!! I love the fact that the Phillies are sort of like the Yankees and Red Sox. You either love them or hate them!! I LOVE them!!
  • AuntNynah
    AuntNynah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Brewers fan since I've lived here for 15 years. They are notlooking so great this year, but they're still my team! My fallback team is the Cubs, since I grew up attending their games and have a family full of Cubs fans. It's not the greatest combination of teams to root for, though!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Phillies Suck!!!!!

I'll forgive you for this because you're just upset that our fans outnumber yours at your home games :flowerforyou:

Not only do we have the better team we also have the best baseball park!!

Don't hate!!!! LOL!!!
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    nats.gif

Best Team in Baseball!!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    nats.gif

Best Team in Baseball!!!

Hell yea man!

So tell us Phillies fans? How does it feel to be DEAD LAST in the NL East? :p
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Love baseball!!

1. Rangers
    2. Astros
    3. Braves

: )
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Phillies Suck!!!!!

Don't hate!!!! LOL!!!

i am a fan of ballparks and am always up to going to different ones. I'm going to camden yards in a few weeks for the O's Phils series. I went to the Nationals -Phils game 2 weeks ago and i have to say, that stadium is pretty sad. The scoreboard is small. The stadium doesn't face any scenery. You have the washings ton monument nearby, capitol building and a river yet the architect decided to face the stadium towards nothing. i did like some of the food there- jerk chicken was great- but the stadium itself is pretty rinky dink for a stadium. maybe when you win a title and your fans start showing up you'll get the money to afford a new ballpark.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Phillies Suck!!!!!

Don't hate!!!! LOL!!!

No one's hating...just stating a fact...Phillie fans tend to outnumber Nationals fans at the Nationals ballpark...hence the need for your fans to "take back the park"
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Phillies Suck!!!!!

Don't hate!!!! LOL!!!

i am a fan of ballparks and am always up to going to different ones. I'm going to camden yards in a few weeks for the O's Phils series. I went to the Nationals -Phils game 2 weeks ago and i have to say, that stadium is pretty sad. The scoreboard is small. The stadium doesn't face any scenery. You have the washings ton monument nearby, capitol building and a river yet the architect decided to face the stadium towards nothing. i did like some of the food there- jerk chicken was great- but the stadium itself is pretty rinky dink for a stadium. maybe when you win a title and your fans start showing up you'll get the money to afford a new ballpark.

Never listen to a person who team is in last place!!!!

Another hater!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Hell yea man!

So tell us Phillies fans? How does it feel to be DEAD LAST in the NL East? :p

We're only 4.5 games back and it's May...bit early to be gloating, don't ya think?
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Phillies Suck!!!!!

The Phillies are old and overpaid!!!

Phillies fans also come because our women are hott!!!!!!

Don't hate!!!! LOL!!!

No one's hating...just stating a fact...Phillie fans tend to outnumber Nationals fans at the Nationals ballpark...hence the need for your fans to "take back the park"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Phillies fans also come because our women are hott!!!!!!

All you see are Phillies fans in the stands...we bring our hot women with us :flowerforyou: