Underwear - who wears it? who doesn't?

Options

Replies

• george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh lord dont get me started about talking about underwear ill surely get banned
  • daaamon
    daaamon Posts: 25
    Options
    i wear underwear at the gym for the sake of everyone else's safety
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Not so much now, but I used to go commando at almost all times. It started when I lived in Phoenix... I had no AC in my car back then, and had an epiphany one insanely hot day. Heyyy... no one will ever know if I remove this layer!

Freakin' brilliant lol.

Yes...I live in Phoenix...the sun keeps you from being rational about 90% of the time.

Hey, any layer I could get rid of! (A guy at the bank once caught me taking off my bra in my car at the drive-through window. Oops. It was 120 degrees!!) Honestly though, the weather is the only thing I miss about AZ.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I had to stop wearing underwear because when I'd squat, I'd end up with skidmarks.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm a little OCD about underwear, I have to be wearing, all of the time, unless I'm showering, swimming, or sexing. And after all those activities the underwear come RIGHT back on! My friend is always telling me how commando is so much better but I feel so icky until I put underwear back on.

Also - side note, I was reading in another thread that some women work out in thongs?! I could never do that, it would be so uncomfortable!

I'm with her ^^^^^
    Can't fathom not wearing it....
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Depends.

I know what I said.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I had to stop wearing underwear because when I'd squat, I'd end up with skidmarks.

LOL :laugh:
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Depends.

I know what I said.

OMG laaaauuugghhiiinnnggggg

Peeing while exercising is a WHOLE OTHER TOPIC!!! lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Not so much now, but I used to go commando at almost all times. It started when I lived in Phoenix... I had no AC in my car back then, and had an epiphany one insanely hot day. Heyyy... no one will ever know if I remove this layer!

Freakin' brilliant lol.

Yes...I live in Phoenix...the sun keeps you from being rational about 90% of the time.

Hey, any layer I could get rid of! (A guy at the bank once caught me taking off my bra in my car at the drive-through window. Oops. It was 120 degrees!!) Honestly though, the weather is the only thing I miss about AZ.

That's funny...the weather is just one of the things I hate about AZ lol.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm a little OCD about underwear, I have to be wearing, all of the time, unless I'm showering, swimming, or sexing. And after all those activities the underwear come RIGHT back on!

^^^^THIS^^^^

I do take extra to the gym to change into afterward. Thats not the only thing I am OCD about either.
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Commando all the way. It's so much more comfortable!! I like to wear lacy lingerie when I'm being sexy for my hubby. Beyond that, I say no thank you to the undies :tongue:
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I only wear thongs. Except for Chiropractic appointments. Learned my lesson when I had to get a back x-ray and my *kitten* cheeks were blatantly free. I'm sure the old man didn't need to see my ghetto.
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    I only wear thongs. Except for Chiropractic appointments. Learned my lesson when I had to get a back x-ray and my *kitten* cheeks were blatantly free. I'm sure the old man didn't need to see my ghetto.

HILARIOUS

I am sure the old man was HAPPY to see your ghetto!!!! LMAO
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

HILARIOUS

I am sure the old man was HAPPY to see your ghetto!!!! LMAO

Exxxxactly!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i don't lol my gym shorts have a sort of built in deal anyway ... it would only get in the way and i'd have to think about it
  • sweetybird09
    sweetybird09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Commando all the time, I was doing it because my stomach hurt from the elastic on my underwear (I have had a few abdominal surgeries) then after a while, I grew to like it, and I always wear pants so you really cannot tell.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    If I wear my running tights to work out I go commando. If I wear shorts, than I wear a thong.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    depends on where im going, what im wearing, what im doing.
  • pinkleah456
    pinkleah456 Posts: 34
    Options
    I never wear underwear to the gym, much better without!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Commando all day everyday, unless I am seeing the Chiropractor or Doctor.

Russ

^^ this ^^