Replies

• cupidval
    cupidval Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I like Cool Water by Davidoff.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i got a Kenneth Cole NY Black for Christmas that i like but thats usually for occasions...i have a couple of random AVON ones i had to buy from my sister and of course i have SEX PANTHER, illegal in 9 countries
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't wear cologne, but my gf wears polo sport and it smells effin amazing on her.

Nom nom!

I am also a fan of the old school Cool Water, total panty dropper.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Soap is good. I don't like men's deodorant with fragrance, either. Blech

Best answer yet
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Hugo Boss Just Different is what I'm wearing at the moment. Best I've tried so far. Davidoff Hot and Cool Water were too strong on me, even after 20-30 mins.
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    Need a new Fragrance, what's a good one, when I was younger I liked Adidas, Gravity, Curve, and Nautica.... Now that I'm older, what should I get now?

Is Trump's Success any good?

Armani Black. I get a whiff of that and it's made many a night a success. If you know what I mean..........
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I prefer no cologne. It is actually offensive to me! Smelling clean.....like soap is great.... despite the "sweat" commentary going on, that is not really what you are going for. You want to smell nice.... so smell like you... a clean you.
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Just don't shower in the stuff. If you can be smelled from more than a foot away, then you're wearing too much!
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Honour Man by Amouage rocks!

Speick aftershave smells nice to and isn't expensive like the former.
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I dont prefer cologne either but I got Chrome for my husband for christmas.. that stuff drives me NUTS..
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I wear Armani Code, Euphoria for Men, Kenneth Cole Reaction, and something or another Aqua... I like all of them. Two are for the winter/fall months, two are for the summer/spring months. Just because your chemistry changes with the seasons the scents should too.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Joop!!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Acqua di Gio (Armani) makes the panties drop. I mean seriously. My bf doesn't wear cologne every day because he has a more manual-labor type job, but when we go out or something and he's all dressed nice with some Acqua di Gio on...well...he's lucky if we make it out the door.

^^^^^^

Absolutely true I have Armani! I have panties thrown at me so much they are falling out of my pockets walking down the street.

Yep. My fave. :)
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Men should smell like sweat.
    So agree. :blushing:
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't know about that one, but my hubby wears Armani Mania and it makes me cuckoo-crazy ;)
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    Sexual Fresh by Michel Germain
  • TreyT3
    TreyT3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet is awesome.

I don't wear cologne, just soap and deodorant but I use those in this fragrance. I stayed at a hotel once where this was the men's scent and I haven't smelt anything like it or near as good.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! With all the talk of panties falling/flying off... I need to start trying these brands. I just bought Tim McGraw a few weeks ago but nothings been thrown at me lol
  • samib09
    samib09 Posts: 19
    Options
    Jean Paul Gaultier is a must, when my partner wears that i melt, love it!
  • Mizzy91
    Mizzy91 Posts: 63
    Options
    Tom Ford, Extreme lovellllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:happy: