great breakfast

Options
1/2 cup oatmeal with half bananna and half cup strawberries with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter mix it all together and you got one filling breakfast!

Replies

• midato
    midato Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    special K 1.5 cup
    fat free milk 1.0 cup
    coffee 1.0 cup
  • SgtMindy
    SgtMindy Posts: 53
    Options
    2 blueberry eggo Waffles smeared with 1tblsp of peanut butter on each and 1 medium banana slice on top of both. SUPER YUM!!!
  • jennyrae719
    jennyrae719 Posts: 129
    Options
    bump
  • mistymamas
    mistymamas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    2 blueberry eggo Waffles smeared with 1tblsp of peanut butter on each and 1 medium banana slice on top of both. SUPER YUM!!!

Mmmmmmmmm
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    Sounds gooood! 1 egg white, one egg, add 1 tsp of milk, 0.5 tsp butter and diced jalapenos, microwave for 1 minute or so and throw in a wholegrain tortilla wrap with a small can of tuna, salsa and your choice of salads. I love this after the gym or doubling it as a weekend brunch
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i consider myself the master of breakfasts. It's usually char grilled chicken, eggs, bacon and hot chocolate or coffee with creamer
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    1 cup egg whites seasoned to your liking, cook in non stick pan omelette style, add a tiny sprinkle of shredded cheese, crush one tortilla chip inside. healthy "migas" omelette.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    30g porridge oats, 12g PB2 with chocolate, 100g banana, 140ml skimmed milk.
    Chocolaty, peanuty, bananary heaven!!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Replace strawberries with a scoop of whey and you have one of my favorite snacks
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Chopped up turkey bacon or turkey sausage crumbles, browned in butter with shallots and red peppers, scrambled with an egg and egg whites, with some mexican cheese mixed in. A cup of coffee. Forgive me, but I'm on Atkins :-)
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    2 slices Udi's gluten free bread
    1 "fried" egg
    1-2 tbsp hormel bacon bits (only 25 cal per tbsp!)
    1 slice cheese of your liking

high protein, only ~325 calories!
  • Miguel_29
    Miguel_29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    2/3 Oatmeal with 3/4 Almond milk then mix in a half of cup of pumpkin pure, half a scoop of Vanilla protein with a couple sprinkles of Ground nutmeg & Cinnamon. It'll taste just like Pumpkin pie. :)
  • chericson
    chericson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like oatmeal, and a scoop of chocolate protein powder from Trader Joes. 250 calories and the taste resembles a no-bake cookie
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Chopped up turkey bacon or turkey sausage crumbles, browned in butter with shallots and red peppers, scrambled with an egg and egg whites, with some mexican cheese mixed in. A cup of coffee. Forgive me, but I'm on Atkins :-)

I'm sorta doing Atkins too ( 6lbs gone in the first 9 days!!). My breakfast has been 2 scrambled eggs, 4 slices of morningstar farms soy *bacon* and a high fiber tortilla--like 340 calories, 20 carbs, 9 fiber ( so 11 net carbs). I eat around 730am and sometimes I don't feel like lunch until almost 1pm despite a 500calorie workout.
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Toasted english muffin, low fat cream cheese, smoked salmon. thin slice vidalia onion and a thick slice of tomato.....
    Heaven.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nyxt
    nyxt Posts: 60
    Options
    2 tbsp cocoa powder
    1 or 2 splenda packets
    1 espresso shot
    1/3 cup steamed skim milk
    2 tbsp dry instant oatmeal

mix everything up in a bowl, pop in the microwave for 25 seconds at high, let cool

top with blueberries

it's chewy, rich, and chocolatey! :D (and under 100 calories!)
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    2 egg vegie omplette with a little cheese. use zucchini, red and green peppers, musrooms, onions jalepeno peepr and fresh garlic.
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    40 grams oats, 1 whole egg, 4-5 egg whites, quarter a chopped apple or banana, dash of cinnamon. Leave in fridge overnight, cook like a pancake :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    3 eggs, 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs, 1 oz pepper jack cheese, toast.