when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• tasmin21
    tasmin21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a swimsuit from here: http://www.esther-williams.com/sheath/
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    katemiddletonisawesome Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Reset my goal to lose 10 more pounds. Honestly.
  • clouxles
    clouxles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So many good topics...

I am just going to spend the rest of my life (and it better be a long time) balancing my vices with a healthy life style... and oh baby I got a few... (vices that is...)
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    wear shorts (I'm very self conscious of my legs) and go shopping while in shorts. Lol. All new grown up wardrobe!!!!
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    tattoo
    bikini
    parasailing (as long as my husband doesn't totally freak out)
    Short Term Goal: I sew, so I plan to sew a great Vogue outfit (when I get to the Vogue Pattern size)

For those that want to get pregnant, I have to say MFP helped to make me healthier (pre-baby), which allowed me to have a successful pregnancy. Now working off those extra pounds. Good luck to everyone.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini! And get a tattoo, possibly on my lower back. ( I want several more, all that have super significant meaning to me)
  • LindseyM619
    LindseyM619 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Possibly a tattoo or booking a vacation
  • jiabug
    jiabug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have really long hair and I am going to cut it all off. I want to have some cute, short haircut like Michelle Williamns or Ginnifer Goodwin. It doesn't work right now with the big, fat, round face.

I want to do this too! I don't know if I have the guts for the pixie cut (even though I reeeaaalllyyy want to), but definitely a bob.
  • shaunalynnskater
    Options
    Land my axel, and compete in the september competition. 20 pounds in 4 months is certainly attainable. :)
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have really long hair and I am going to cut it all off. I want to have some cute, short haircut like Michelle Williamns or Ginnifer Goodwin. It doesn't work right now with the big, fat, round face.

I want to do this too! I don't know if I have the guts for the pixie cut (even though I reeeaaalllyyy want to), but definitely a bob.

Go for the pixie! I'm going to ;)
  • nucreeman
    nucreeman Posts: 40
    Options
    Get my bell button pierced again.
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Go Shopping for the clothes that I thought were cute but could never wear.
  • Royaltvii
    Royaltvii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    get my pictures taken with my husband I always try to avoid having my pictures taken, but I wanna have something to look at and remind myself to stay healthy and eat right to continue looking that way

That is a good one..I avoid pics as well and don't have much with me and hubby or kids for that matter, I think I will do that after I go shopping.
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have several....

Buy new clothes

Get a complete makeover - I told my hair stylist when I lose the weight she gets complete creative control and can do whatever she wants.

Have my picture retaken for my company website

Go shopping for a "little black dress" and make my husband take me out for a night out.

Thinks thats all for now. . . LOL!
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Also get my belly button repierced.. hah
  • catwink
    catwink Posts: 5
    Options
    Definitely buying cloths in smaller sizes but, my husband promised that when I reach my goal he is going to me a Harley :bigsmile:
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I first want to spend a day pampering myself inlcude full body massage, pedicure and manicure, and get my hair colored and cut. Next day I wanna go on shopping for my brand new weardrobe.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    most likely just normal stuff beer and hookers
  • Rachelle_Rachelle
    Options
    I promised myself $500.00 to spend on a new wardrobe and I am getting rid of all my clothes that no longer fit. I find it really strange how we reward kids with food only to have them grow up and realize that they are now rewarding themselves with food and gaining weight. I say, reward yourself with almost ANYTHING other than food. I am rewarding my efforts with clothes. Yay! :flowerforyou:
  • Rachelle_Rachelle
    Options
    most likely just normal stuff beer and hookers

Bwah ha ha ha. You sound just like my uncle whom I love dearly. He's the best. You must be too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!