when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    get a pedicure and a massage
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Get a boudoir photoshoot :-)
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    go out to a bar and not feel second best!
  • AnewMe2cor5seventeen
    AnewMe2cor5seventeen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WORK MY BUTT OF TO STAY AT MY GOAL WEIGHT AND FINALLY BE HAPPY TO SEE WHATS IN THE MIRROR!
  • workingitout2012
    Options
    Final goal reached- Sign up for self defense and/or survival classes and doing Warrior Dash with hubby!
    Half way point- I get a spa day, massage, mani&pedi, facial, the whole deal.

I love the idea of having a spa day at the halfway point! ahhhh complete relaxation! Yes please!!!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Bang my honey like a cheap hooker. Was that inappropriate? Sorry, but it's true. :P

Im dying its hilarious!
    Love it lol
    im going on a ****ing spree nevermind shopping! lol
  • kathymillard1970
    Options
    get my pictures taken with my husband I always try to avoid having my pictures taken, but I wanna have something to look at and remind myself to stay healthy and eat right to continue looking that way
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'd like to enter a wheelchair body building competition.... but I don't know that I'll ever come close to the build that those guys have. I think I waited too late in life to get started.... but still, it's fun trying to get there. :happy:

You can do it!!! No doubt! (And we'll all root for you no matter what ;)

Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I like all of these!

- New cloths
    - knee high boots!
    - skydiving
    - six flags

Eat all of the food for a day then set new goals for myself.
  • Nikkin00
    Nikkin00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    start my career!

losing weight and and studying at the same time, i will qualify in 18 months by which time i will be at goal.
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have a lot!

50lbs: Another nose piercing
    100lbs: Tattoo
    Goal weight: All new clothes (of course)

Random goals along the way:
    - Dancing lessons with my husband. He's always wanted to!
    - Play softball again! I miss it terribly.
    - Get involved in theater. I've always not auditioned because of my weight.
    - One day, when we want them, have children. I don't want to get pregnant until I'm healthy!
    - Wear dresses. I've always wanted to, but look terrible in them.
    - CUT ALL MY HAIR OFF! I've always wanted a pixie (or something a tad longer), but my face is too round.

I am determined to achieve all of these.
  • firedad
    firedad Posts: 59
    Options
    Buy a custom M-4 variant. Preferably a SBR.
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go for walks with my shirt off in the California sun and not give two f*cks!

Then go swimming and flex by the pool.

I think I am going to find just about any excuse to take my shirt off.. .. ..

Your weight loss ticker photo made me laugh SO HARD. I have a Me Gusta keychain :)
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I want to take my girls to Cedar Point to ride all the rides!

i want to go to cedar point after i lose at least some of my weight too! i live close and have gone many times but the last time a went there were a couple rides i couldn't ride so i really wana go back and get on those rides :D
  • Audiosecrecy
    Options
    Walk around shirtless for about a few days so I can even out my really bad farmer's tan I got over years of not taking off my shirt :P
  • chief_roberts89
    Options
    I'm going to go on holiday and hit the beach in a hot Bikini

Also go out there and make some people jealous about what they are missing out on as there's a few out there who are missing out even now when I'm only halfway there. haha
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have my diamond rings resized!
  • ler2665
    ler2665 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Buy a new belly ring since it will be the first time anyone will have seen me in a bikini in about 3 yrs...
    Also loving the ideas of shooting new family photos. We will look better than our wedding pics! (3 yrs ago)
  • ChiefWhitesWife
    ChiefWhitesWife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    buy a pretty red dress that I feel amazing in and go on a nice date with my husband......that and go ziplining too!
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Continue using my Story to inspire others to not give up on life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!