when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    buy nice clothes
    go to the beach everyday in summer!!!
  • CallieRettig
    Options
    wear a sports bra only for my runs this summer without making the neighborhood puke!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Set a new goal!!!
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    cry...

and take my then 14 year old son to Canada for a week of fishing before he starts high school. Paid for by all of the money I saved by giving up cigarettes and fast food.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    stand back and just take a moment to enjoy finally getting there....

Buy some new clothes

Most importantly set my profile to maintain weight and continue to watch what goes into my mouth... :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    cry...

and take my then 14 year old son to Canada for a week of fishing before he starts high school. Paid for by all of the money I saved by giving up cigarettes and fast food.

What a great goal reward. And your discipline is amazing!
  • jnuchaeli
    jnuchaeli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i don't think anything too much will change. This has become my life. Count calories, workout. When i don't I feel lost.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight yesterday! At first I was gonna take a cruise, but now I'm not sure. I wanna explore more options before deciding... Maybe I'll get some more great ideas from this thread! :) I am definately treating myself to a new swimsuit for the beach this September! The one I wore last year is 3 sizes too big!!!

Oh, and I cried too! And played "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang while I danced around the room!!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Wear a crop top (a top that bares my midrif) :drinker:
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    I actually set a new one........I hit the weight I had as my goal when I first started and then decided to lose a bit more. When I hit the next one I will buy myself a little red dress!!! I have already been looking but have not found the "perfect" one yet.
  • Theresafinallygetsitright
    Options
    set another goal - I am just boring like that lol. I need to learn to reward myself!
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    want to ride a hores again, right now I just couldn't put any animal through carring me. :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My plan is to get new clothes, clothes that I always got mad that I couldn't wear that I'll be able to wear lol. I'm thinking about a tattoo, but it would be my first tattoo, I don't like permanent thing's on my body like that, so it would have to be one I can't see, so thinking of a tramp stamp, not sure yet... When I hit the goal of how I want my stomach, leg's, and arms to look my plans are to get the DSLR I want.
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Go shopping for some new clothes!
  • MonkeyMoo08
    MonkeyMoo08 Posts: 24
    Options
    A new vehicle!

I figure when I reach my goal weight, my car will be paid off so we will start looking into selling and getting me a Honda CR-V!!
  • jammasterduggs
    Options
    wear a bikini as often as possible!

prove it ;)
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight yesterday! At first I was gonna take a cruise, but now I'm not sure. I wanna explore more options before deciding... Maybe I'll get some more great ideas from this thread! :) I am definately treating myself to a new swimsuit for the beach this September! The one I wore last year is 3 sizes too big!!!

Oh, and I cried too! And played "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang while I danced around the room!!

Great job!! Congratulations!!
  • dmannarino
    dmannarino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Got to Victoria Secret and buy all new bras and panties!
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Get laid! Nah jk. I'm going to maintain and gain more definition.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    whats everyone going to do when they reach their goal?

im getting a tattoo :)

Me too! I don't have any so it's kinda a big deal for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!