when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    whats everyone going to do when they reach their goal?

im getting a tattoo :)

Me too! I don't have any so it's kinda a big deal for me.

Hey!!! me 3. The hard part is deciding what and where! I am thinking on my side.
  • jaxxwalker
    jaxxwalker Posts: 18
    Options
    Get new clothes and i would really like to learn to ski
  • karenp40
    karenp40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Take a bike ride with my husband. He is an avid road cyclist and works out alot and races a lot. He always wants me to ride with him or take a family ride with kids. That would be so nice to be able to do that.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll be at goal by Feb/March next year when we're going to New Zealand, South Island. We are planning a couple of long distance hikes while we're there, so thats going to be my 'treat'.
    Well that & the shopping frenzy my OH has promised.:wink:
    And maybe a new tattoo with the number of pounds I've lost in roman numerals.
  • alininja1991
    alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I am going to get some professional photos done... Naked :)
  • mellonitis
    mellonitis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Get a nice lil bottle of vodka to celebrate my work out completion. And in the end when I'm happy with myself a tat sounds good a nice loving sesh and clothes!
  • welshchick2
    welshchick2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im getting my first tattoo too! and also lots of new clothes :)
  • afoundas
    afoundas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    haha
  • BlueJue2
    BlueJue2 Posts: 77
    Options
    I am going to have a "risky" photo book made for my husband,
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I want to take horesback riding lesson :happy: I also want to wear a bikini when I go to Vegas this year... first time ever in a bikini so I'm still nervous that I'll make it, and still look good :blushing:
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I'm buying some trashy high heels & a bikini....and celebrating with my guy!
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    getting some sexy pictures done.. and rocking the pole dancing class i sooo wanna do.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    oh and going to call the *kitten* who told me i was too fat to be seen in public with .. and totally pull a pretty women on him.. flant my my sexy body and tell him the only time he will be touching me is to kiss my ........
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Get boob job lol but for real that is a goal

This exactly, 3 pounds to goal!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    ROLLERCOASTERS ALL DAY LONG!
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Run around naked saying 'heyyy get a load of this hot ****!!!!'
  • MichaeltheMarine
    MichaeltheMarine Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Not be embarrassed to take off my shirt...Yes ACG we probably will be looking!
  • MichaeltheMarine
    MichaeltheMarine Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Okay...with all of these "naked photos" that are going to be taken...who's sharing? j/k :)
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny how many people want to ride roller coasters again. I'm there with ya! And the flying trapeze ride at my local amusement park! I must put thison my rewards list.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    give myself a hi-5 and enjoy basking in the glow of my own accomplishment.

and maybe eat a rack of ribs. :devil:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!