when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Having a photo shoot!
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Go Dancing and taking some professional pictures for my hubby!
  • Crice8806
    Crice8806 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    throw a huge pool party and strut my stuff in a bikini in front of everyone who didnt think i could do it and all the guys who didnt give me the time of day bc i was too big!! oh and a nice rib tattoo :)
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Get boob job lol but for real that is a goal

This!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I want to have a sexy dress and a hot date for new years eve. Although I might change my goal again before then....

..url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]21842360.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    Get boob job lol but for real that is a goal

Me too!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd like to enter a wheelchair body building competition.... but I don't know that I'll ever come close to the build that those guys have. I think I waited too late in life to get started.... but still, it's fun trying to get there. :happy:

You can do it!!! No doubt! (And we'll all root for you no matter what ;)

Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:

Oh, I know better than that Lakeshore foundation is para olympic training facility for the summer games. I did my BLAZER internship there about 10 years ago. You are in a phenominal place to achieve your dreams.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have plans for a New wardrobe and a new Tattoo :)
  • strangewebby
    Options
    New tattoo, skydiving, boob job, and framing my fat girl pants so I'm reminded to never get that big again.
  • agbarash
    agbarash Posts: 7
    Options
    Firstly, for the first few days or weeks I'll probably hit the gym and finally do work outs with my shirt on. Hopefully, I'll be able to one day do advanced hanging leg raises. Secondly, I will set a new goal, depending if I think I need to go lower in weight. I will also go for swims in both pools and lakes, shirtless, which I haven't been able to do for years without feeling shy.

Lastly, I will go into bulking. Right now I'm cutting, so in order to keep my healthy lifestyle I will keep training and working out. I'm addicted to it!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    1. Go shopping for new clothes
    2. Change my hair(maybe cut it a little)
    3. I'm going to eat something that I like and I haven't had in a while(I'm going to be careful with this one lol)
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Cedar Point. I haven't been able to go there in YEARS, and I miss it so much.
  • Naddles08
    Naddles08 Posts: 6
    Options
    Try to have a baby!

23020621.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Do a pinup girl photo shoot :)
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Go clothes shopping! And hopefully, for the first time EVER, enjoy it!
  • pnut80
    pnut80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    oh happy day...lol

the very day i reach my goal weight, me and my sweetie are booking our vacation in florida! and then i will be shopping for a new bikini (one thats not 10 yrs old lol) and some cute new outfits to prance around in! oh and some super sexy undies to show off my assets IN FRONT of my man WITH THE LIGHTS ON! YAH! LOL!
  • pnut80
    pnut80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Do a pinup girl photo shoot :)

i would love to do that!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    first i'll be getting rid of all my old clothes.

then buying new underwear... buying new clothes and having a good time while doing it

i'll also immediately kick into my maintenance plan or make any other goals depending on what my body looks like
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight yesterday! At first I was gonna take a cruise, but now I'm not sure. I wanna explore more options before deciding... Maybe I'll get some more great ideas from this thread! :) I am definately treating myself to a new swimsuit for the beach this September! The one I wore last year is 3 sizes too big!!!

Oh, and I cried too! And played "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang while I danced around the room!!

Great job!! Congratulations!!

Thanks so much!!! :happy:
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am putting my High Heels on and going Dancing in my clothes waiting for me..That I have hanging in the Basement.I.look at them everyday!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!