2 weeks in and Need motivation!

Options
I am 24 and had a baby 3 months ago. I am down 2 pounds since starting this and have been having a difficult time this past week! I need open friends! People willing to tell me when I have done wrong, or buck up, or get your butt off the couch and do something! If your willing to motivate I am willing to do the same!! :-)

Thank you!!! :-D

Replies

• mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    Seems to be the week for difficulty, so you are not alone! :) Take it one day at a time but you are on a great track! Losing baby weight is never easy, but you can definitely do it. Feel free to add me and I'll support you in whatever way you need. :)
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm also 24 and love to motivate/receive motivation! :)
  • ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think the best motivation is to read the success stories. If so many people have gotten healthy by persistence and hard work, I can too.
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I know what it's like to struggle and know how important it is to have support. You can do it! Remember why you want to get healthy and keep it as your focus when you feel yourself slipping
  • SKIPPER
    SKIPPER Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    First of all...congrats on your new baby....compared to being a new mom....loosing weight is easy! Just try for one lb a week!
  • aquapussy
    aquapussy Posts: 112
    Options
    Sure it can be a mental struggle but it really is self discipline. There is no magic formula really, it comes down to finding what works for you (by that I mean, what diet/exercise regime you can maintain).

Feel free to friend me!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    I found the first few weeks difficult too and then add a baby man you are doing great. I'm on week 8 & 1/2 and you can add me. I'm not 24 but I will tell it like it is and feel we can always use friends down this path :)
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've never had a baby, but I'm 25 and also need motivation, and have ideas, opinions and other sentiments that need sharing!

If you wanna share success and support just add me :)

Rachel