Fat BEECH

Options
2»

Replies

• george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    mannn id give anything to be called that iam half japanese lolll i always get the cough cough short end of the insults lol
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    People search for the cruelest thing they can say to someone to push their buttons. That is one of the most hurtful things you can tell a female...even when she isn't fat...or a beeotch.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    as a kid i was once called fatty boombalati... I think i'd prefer fat beech:P People are cruel. Just thank them for their "kind" words and move on.
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    This was said to me, by a man 16 years older than me, no less, when he was mad at my fiance... Very mature, but I laugh every time I think about it and plan on posting something on his facebook when I become thin. Take that! Lol
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Some 11 y/o kid walked past me once and called me Fatty, so I called him up on it and said it that was the best he can come up with he's going to be in so much *kitten* when he starts secondary school

He then apologised.
  • jk0708
    jk0708 Posts: 9
    Options
    im so sorry. people can be so mean, but its insecurities about themselves. why would they want to make someone else feel like crap if they were happy? they just want someone else to feel as miserable as them.

hold your chin up. breathe. we can lose pounds but they'll be stuck with their personalities for life. karma gets to us all!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Fight mean with mean
    Say: "*kitten* you, you dumbass broke down 2 cent hoe! B*tch I got more swag than you! And *kitten* your car b*tch you got a problem with me come say to my f*ckin face I'll *kitten* your world up in a f*cking heart beat! Do it b*tch this fat b*tch will make you wish not to *kitten* me anymore! Get at me b*tch GET AT ME!"
    and...thats....when you turn on your HRM and start ripping weave and burning calories and then you can log it in as "Whoopin some broke tricks *kitten*!"
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Fight mean with mean
    Say: "*kitten* you, you dumbass broke down 2 cent hoe! B*tch I got more swag than you! And *kitten* your car b*tch you got a problem with me come say to my f*ckin face I'll *kitten* your world up in a f*cking heart beat! Do it b*tch this fat b*tch will make you wish not to *kitten* me anymore! Get at me b*tch GET AT ME!"
    and...thats....when you turn on your HRM and start ripping weave and burning calories and then you can log it in as "Whoopin some broke tricks *kitten*!"

:laugh:
    people mistakenly assume all overweight people are nice and they can say whatever they want. i like disappointing them :smile:
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    At least when you hit your goal they will have to think a little harder about what they say :P

Skinny B***h?
  • VertigoDeath83
    Options
    When people are assh*&%s I like to pick up the nearest heavy object and throw it directly at their heads.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Honestly, many people are just too stupid to come up with anything better.

Ya true and they are just mean... I would not ever call anyone any type of name if I were mad at them or not.. I don't know what to say back when they do say things to me.. I am not quick with a comeback LOL
    I would say "yeah!!! im very PHAT!!..Pretty Hot And Tempting!!! are you jealous that you arent"
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Fight mean with mean
    lmao!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    It would freak any girl out to be called fat, especially if they're not. It's the go-to insult for a woman. It's sad.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I think you are nice to look at. Ef them. Calling names.... didn't we stop doing that in 7th grade?
  • lupizzle00
    lupizzle00 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fight mean with mean

Lol!! ^^^ This!! Whatever burns calories, works for me!
  • lbowd2
    lbowd2 Posts: 12
    Options
    I really don't care what people want to call me (I'm a school Principal...so I get used to being called lots of things). I just wish some people would be a bit more creative, or give the insult some real thought. The quality of the insult often measures the quality of the person giving it. :wink:
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Fight mean with mean

LMAO ok this made me smile :-)
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    thanks guys I feel better :drinker: