I am new here

Options
:smokin: I am a grandmother, and my grandson longs for me to be able to do things with him but can't because of my weight. I am 54 years old and my grandson is 5 years old, he means the world to me. I feel bad that he wants to run, or play with water guns and I can't do it. I weigh 297 pounds and I am 5 ft 3 inches tall can't barely walk at times. I have many health issues, and it's hard to do things at times.:glasses:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • mtowerofstrength
    mtowerofstrength Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I so agree with this I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13
  • Jenmadison
    Options
    HI and welcome. I wish you the best! I feel that if you can stay motivated you can do this just move a little each day more then you normaly would has got to be better then nothing. I would talk to your doc about your cal intake if you have other health issues. Together we can all succede!
  • gunswife
    Options
    Welcome!!!