Morning or night??? Witch one for you?

Options
I'd like to know witch is better, exersising in the morning or before bed time??:huh:
I like to do my exersice in the morning after an hour of breakfast, but today I did it at 7:30pm
Because today was a super busy..

What difference does it make? :flowerforyou:
Thanks for all the awnser's:heart:

Replies

• anneplus4
    Options
    I like morning time the best, gives me energy for the day. If I work out at nite then sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep.
  • mtcountrygal
    Options
    I prefer working out in the evening, because I am a night owl. I live in a small community, so I will grab my mp3 player and walk late in the evening for hours, just walking about town. I also don't have cable, so if there is a good show on that I want to watch (Grey's or Biggest Loser) I will do so at the gym and my workout flies by.

At least you are doing it! I don't think it should matter when!
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    I like to get my big workout done in the morning and then after work I do a mile walk.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I do both...and I don't think it matters.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    just whatever you prefer.

I'm not a morning person I barely get up on time to get to work so evenings are better for me
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've heard lots of opinions & research about what time is best, but I figure as long as you're working it doesn't matter. I like to get my workouts in after work in the early evening, and first thing in the morning on the weekends (to be clear, when I say "first thing", I mean after I roll out of bed at 10am :yawn: ).

126046.png
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I prefer working out in the evening, because I am a night owl. I live in a small community, so I will grab my mp3 player and walk late in the evening for hours, just walking about town. I also don't have cable, so if there is a good show on that I want to watch (Grey's or Biggest Loser) I will do so at the gym and my workout flies by.

At least you are doing it! I don't think it should matter when!

Sounds like great motivation to me by not having cable and your form of watching tv is going to the gym
  • chickylet
    Options
    I workout in the evening mostly because I just don't have enough time in the morning, at work for 6:30am. I like to do my workout, going for a nice hot shower and then off to bed. I also get a walk in most days at work for lunch.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It's whatever works best for you. When you feel like exercising, do it. :smile: Oh, and if you don't feel like doing it- do it anyway. That's my motto. (Or so I'm trying to convince myself)

__

I usually work out before bed, btw.