Anyone vegetarian?

Options

Replies

• simonek91
    simonek91 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm pescatarian as well! Feel free to add me!
  • Caiii
    Caiii Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm a veggie :D for more than 6 years now.
  • codesquiggles
    codesquiggles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am a pescatarian! I didn't give up meat voluntarily but it seems to have worked out for the best. Feel free to add me!
  • jenna324
    jenna324 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello! I, too, am a fellow veg :) No fish/seafood though (I get creeped out!). But I do love me some chocolate and cheese! Mmmmmm.
  • grephjr
    grephjr Posts: 1
    Options
    I became a pescatarian since coming back from a trip to Indore, India in March of this year. Prior to my trip to India I was as carnivorous as they come. Something changed while in India. I enjoy not thinking about beef, chicken, or turkey. Life is good!
  • HeatherWestgate
    HeatherWestgate Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I went straight to vegan myself and didn't expect my husband to join me although I wasn't cooking seperate meals so out of laziness he just naturally started eating mostly vegan himself. After about 6 months he was about 30lbs down, full of energy and has recently decided he'd rather be vegan full time as well.
  • onefuzzy
    onefuzzy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    very active vegetarian for 19 years now trying to go vegan bc I recently found out I am allergic to eggs and dairy.

feel free to add me :)
  • damnedlady
    damnedlady Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian! I cut out meat first and kept eating fish and seafood for a year or so, but I've been vegetarian for 6 years or so now. There are just so many reasons for sticking to a vegetarian diet and I love exploring new food. :)

Feel free to add me, always looking for new veggie friends!
  • luvinlife2full
    luvinlife2full Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been a vegetarian my whole life. My hubby just became one about 3 months ago. Now we are trying to be vegan as much as we can. Add me if you'd like :)
  • Olivia_Avery
    Options
    Yes! I went vegetarian about 3 months ago and haven't looked back. It really hasn't been that hard. Meat just doesn't even look like real food to me anymore. It tends to repulse me now. Yet, people still try to get me to eat meat, just like they try to get me to break my diet. I will never understand why others would try to get someone to fail. it's sad. That's why I joined this community- for support!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Veg*n for 8+ years now.
    I was vegan for many years, but now I incorporate certain protein-packed dairy products.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    Hey there, I've been a vegetarian since February 2010. Nice to see others :)
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am a newer vegetarian, been one for almost a month. I mostly eat vegan, but do eat small amounts of dairy and eggs. Feel free to add me.
  • cmassy117
    cmassy117 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian for 16 years.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I am! Have been for 5 years. Although 2 years ago I started eating fish again. :) Just from not eating meat i lost at least 25 pounds. Best decision i've ever made.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 7 years! Anyone feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • chi18
    chi18 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 15 years. Welcome to the club! You're going to feel fantastic. Any fellow veggies, feel free to add me.
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I posted something similar last week and didn't get many responses so I'm glad to know we're out there:) my diary is open so hopefully we can all be supportive of each other :) I was worried about limiting my diet but in just a week I've discovered that it really just opened it up a lot more!!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, so no fish for me, but feel free to add me :)
    My family were skeptical when I became a veggie at 14, my mam made mince pie that night and I refused to eat it haha, so I know what it's like.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Raises hand....I'm a vegetarian! Feel free to add me.