Leslie Sansone

Options
I have decided I am going to walk with a Leslie Sansone dvd 5 days a week :happy: ...been 2 days now and she makes me sweat ALOT!:smile: I'm excited to see if I see results in a month..then I will decide if I keep it up...anyone else use her dvds and see results I wanna hear some experiences

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I have decided I am going to walk with a Leslie Sansone dvd 5 days a week :happy: ...been 2 days now and she makes me sweat ALOT!:smile: I'm excited to see if I see results in a month..then I will decide if I keep it up...anyone else use her dvds and see results I wanna hear some experiences
    i do the 3 mile walk with her ... i love her .... i have been doing it for about 3 weeks now ... she is awesome :happy:
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    I’ve used her DVDs in the past. Maybe it’s just me, but she bugs me! I don’t know what it is. I kind of feel like she picks on the less-thin girl in her crew. (I almost said “chubby” … Ha! She is hardly chubby!)

But then again, I can’t watch any of the local news shows either because they all bug me. Wow, maybe I am just an over-critical witch. :embarassed:

Anyway, I did get a great workout from her. Sorry for the rant. :flowerforyou:
  • PeaceLoveMusicSn
    Options
    bump
  • brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    I have used her workouts in the past, I might need to give them another try. What would you log it under on the exercise journal in MFP?
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i use her from time to time when i just need to get something in. currently i do 3 miles of her 4 mile fast walk with boosted walking (jogging) at least 2x a week. it's a good sweat because it's interval training. if you stick with her, you will see results. my cousin and i worked out with her 4x a week a couple of years ago, and we saw great results in energy, inches, and pounds. we also did our own extremely modified version of weight watchers at the time. i lost about 25 - 30lbs with her. she also has a walk & kick and walk & jog that's really good.

good luck.
  • applepie
    applepie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have used her and have lost over 60 pounds. I love the 5 mile walk. My favorite! :D Good luck with your progress.
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    OMG I was just going to post about her 5 mile dvd that is on sale at target this week for 13.99. It's 5 miles and you can pick how many miles you want to do. I did all 5 miles and man it was tuff. I've done her other viedos before only 4miles but I thougth I would buy this to change things up and it made me sweat!! I had my HRM on and burned 602 cals which is great for me!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    love her--even her dorkiness! i have a bunch--pm me and i'll respond on the 12th. going out of town today.

i do the big burn; 5mi fat burning,, 5day slim down, 4mi intensity walk (with bonus 1 muscle mile and there is a walk and jog for 2 miles on this dvd too), walk away your waist (3mi)
    i mix up the order of the miles, i take some from one dvd and then another, just forever keeping it fresh.

sometimes i add 1# wrist wts to get my heart rate up. i've done 100's of miles with her now and it is an awesome program!!

keep at it! :flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I have used her workouts in the past, I might need to give them another try. What would you log it under on the exercise journal in MFP?
    4.0 mph walk
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I believe my mom uses these and I've been meaning to either buy my own or borrow from her. She seems to like them. I like the good reviews.

For those in the MI and surrounding state areas - I've found her dvds for under $12 at meijer online. I haven't looked in a month or so, but that's what it was. You could check it out. They might also be that in the stores I don't know.
  • brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    Is that for a particular DVD or any of them?

:huh:
  • tabby25
    tabby25 Posts: 30
    Options
    I am going to start her dvd's again today. With me having knee problems I think this is the best way to go.