Calories...

Options
13»

Replies

• janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    I eat as near to 1200 as i can, i was 4 under yesterday, ill eat a little more on the days i exercise but i wont go over my carbs or fat. Ive been losing 2 lb a week and I dont feel hungry.
  • EliBond
    EliBond Posts: 23
    Options
    I think considering the 700 cals is a great step for you!

Good Luck xxxxx
  • kasha083
    kasha083 Posts: 3
    Options
    i try to stay under 500 calories, sometimes i go over D:
    i wish i could do under 400 !! i have to keep working at it. (:
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Terrie~ I know you can get to 700 a day. You're in my prayers daily.

My calories are set at 1200 a day....due to my amount of exercise, my net is usually around the 800's or lower. I don't eat back my exercise calories and it works great for me.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Calorie intake 1300 to 1500

My heart goes out to all who suffer from an ED it must terrible to have to deal with this struggle day after day. I can't comprehend what it must be like but I have done some research on ED's and looked at some of the pro ana forums and it broke my heart.

I really hope you find the strength and help to overcome this and move on to a healthier place.

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm set to net 1800 right now, which is my BMR rounded up.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think many of us have negative patterns of dealing with life, these range from depression to addictions of any type! Some are more understood & therefore are accepted more BUT they can all be destructive.

To those that have recognised their illness/struggle as an issue, WELL DONE, may you find the strength to succeed! To those that lack empathy, may you never need to personally find out the anguish & turmoil that "mental illness" brings with it.

I eat 3300 Cals a day & it seems like I am constantly eating :(

Russ
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I also hope that those with an eating disorder get the help they need. Terrible thing.

As for the question, it just depends on how much physical activity I get in on a day. My base calorie goal is 1880 calories for the day for a 1 pound/week loss, and then exercise is factored in. On most days I eat a little over 2,000 calories, on days when I can get in more exercise it's more.
  • cmurray234
    cmurray234 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1430. Sometimes it's a little less (about 1200), sometimes more if I work out. I don't eat all of my workout calories back. Usually only a quarter or half of them.
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The goal is 1250 for me and I exercise everyday burning anywhere from 250 to 550 calories a day so depending on that I eat anywhere from 1400 to almost 1800 calories a day. I try to always eat all or within a 100 calories of my exercise calories. Just depends on how hungry I am. It has worked well for me since I've consistently lost every week since I started mid Jan. Everyday last week with all the exercise I did, I pretty much ate near 1800 calories a day and ended up with my biggest weight loss in a week with 2.4 pounds when I haven't seen that kind of number in a month. Past month I've averaged a pound or a little over loss a week so looks like me eating more actually did help. :)