Fit this Fall!...New Group! Join!

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Cheers to our Leader! Thanks for starting a group and thanks for the welcome, kelfeene..... Football food AND BEER :drinker: Bud light never sounds so good until a Hawks game is on....GO HAWKS!
    [/quote]

Bud Light was totally my beer to go to ESPECIALLY during a Packer Game (by the way we're totally beating Favre and the Viking's as*'s!!!!!) But now I drink MGD 64, and I suppose it's better since I support the Packers I should support the local brewerys!
  • kissinthedark
    Options
    I haven't gotten a chance to weigh in yet, but hopefully I'll get to before bed (we're heading out to see a friend now)..
  • narsissisa
    Options
    Down 4 pounds this week. CW 293 Yay!!!!
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    Options
    weighed in this am bcuz I forgot to way in friday and over the we, 264.2 from 267.0 , yay for me 3 lbs down:smile:
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    weighed in this am bcuz I forgot to way in friday and over the we, 264.2 from 267.0 , yay for me 3 lbs down:smile:

Wooohooo!!!! 3 pounds!!!! Awesome job!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Weighed in on Sat ( I hope I didnt gain it back with all the junk I ate yesterday) but 2LBS DOWN last week! WOOHOO
  • mokabean82
    Options
    Ok I'm joining! My sister told me about it :) Start weight: 156.
  • mokabean82
    Options
    Ok, I just want to try my signature... I'm a nerd.
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in last Friday, my weight today is 128. Two pounds lost!! woo hoo!!
  • ashaner
    ashaner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I need some motivation - Just starting again this week! Gotta get my butt going or it's gonna take up the whole road!! My weight yesterday was 228.5 and my goal weight is 180 - I know it's a good weight because I was there not too long ago! Too many beers and late nights with good friends in the past few years!! I need to get back into shape - HELP!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey All!

Sorry I have been over consumed with work for the last couple of weeks. For those that sent me messages, sorry I have not replied.

As I was reading under another post, I saw someone put their weekly goals.

Since last week was our 2nd week..... I thought I would place my goals down, to try and be more accountable. The 6 week pictures is pretty BIG for me right now.... So, if I break it down in weekly goals, it may seem easier. SHRUG.... Mental games!!!!

Week 1 - 203 9/25
    Week 2 - 200 10/2
    Week 3 - 197 10/9
    Week 4 - 194 10/16
    Week 5 - 191 10/23
    Week 6 - 188 10/30
    Week 7 - 185 11/6
    Week 8 - 182 11/13 (FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH)
    Week 9 - 179 (or 180) GOAL GOAL GOAL 11/20

Anyone else care to join me ... I feel it is bold... but DOABLE!!!!

GOOD LUCK, see you on Friday at the WEIGH IN... I am doing my LAST CHANCE WORKOUT tomorrow ((GGRRIINN)))
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi everyone...I totally have been slacking the past few weeks- I just started nursing school and it's intense! SO....I'm gonna give myself a break and not weigh in for awhile because- um- I have turned into a fat *kitten* who doesn't do anything but study. I did go for a run last night, though! But i can already tell I've gained back some weight :grumble:
    I like your idea of posting weekly goals, Kelfeene, but I feel like it's too much pressure for me! I'm a chicken! But anyways, everyone seems to be doing great and you guys are awesome motivation so keep up the great work!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go ahead and follow kelfeene's lead. I have a general goal of losing 25 lbs before my birthday in March, but weekly goals are a good motivator. Basically, I'd be cool with losing 3 lbs every two weeks.

Week 1 - 175 9/25
    Week 2 - 173 10/2
    Week 3 - 171.5 10/9
    Week 4 - 170 10/16
    Week 5 - 168.5 10/23
    Week 6 - 167 10/30
    Week 7 - 165.5 11/6
    Week 8 - 164 11/13
    Week 9 - 162.5 11/20
  • mokabean82
    Options
    Yay Sprakit! My goal is to loose a pound a week. I don't have a scale to weigh in tomorrow! I'll have to wait until Monday :/
  • narsissisa
    Options
    Hi everyone...I totally have been slacking the past few weeks- I just started nursing school and it's intense! SO....I'm gonna give myself a break and not weigh in for awhile because- um- I have turned into a fat *kitten* who doesn't do anything but study. I did go for a run last night, though! But i can already tell I've gained back some weight :grumble:
    I like your idea of posting weekly goals, Kelfeene, but I feel like it's too much pressure for me! I'm a chicken! But anyways, everyone seems to be doing great and you guys are awesome motivation so keep up the great work!

I understand completely. I just started nursing classes too. I feel like all I do is study. I don't know that I'm gaining weight, but my exercise has gone down....but sometimes I don't even remember to eat I get so into what I have to learn. Everyday it gets a little easier to manage both though. So good luck.

Keindra
  • willem
    willem Posts: 26
    Options
    Down to 292 this week, that's -4. Not a bad week. It almost offsets that damage I did 3 weeks ago.
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join the group. I have been on myfitnesspal off and on and I am sticking with it this time. I never really got into posting much, so I think if I do that it may make me more accountable.
    Anyway, like this group already.
    My weight this morning was 140.9 and I want to be 120.
  • narsissisa
    Options
    291.5 this week. That's down 5.5 total since I started. YAY!!!!!
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I did not loose anything this past week and have been a wee bit overwhelemed with other stuff going on. So, as of today still 173
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 172 this morning!

I was a little discouraged it didn't say 171, but hey, at least it didn't say 175 again!!