my progress so far stopped weighing myself few weeks ago

Options
So I originally joined this site a long time ago under another name and never did anything with it. Then after hurting my knee and having surgery I went from 175 to a high of 214. I hated myself for it but was completely unable to exercise the amount I always had, yet was eating the way I always had as well. So I decided at the beginning of the year when I started a new set of orders (I'm active duty military) that I was going to fix myself and stop being another one of the normal lazy, fat, disgusting Americans. So here are my progress pictures. The first one is from around January 4th when I reported for training and the second one is from earlier today. The last time I weighed myself I was down to 185 but I don't really believe the scale shows accurately how fit I am so I stopped weighing all together.

20120203_204443.jpg

20120519_203422.jpg

Replies

• sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can definitely see the definition in your abs now!
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    nice job! I know the pressure you are under. My husband just retired fro active duty after 20 yrs.
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Well done! You look great :wink:
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    U LOOK AWESOME IN BOTH PICS!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
  • lornaheron
    lornaheron Posts: 72
    Options
    Looks like whatever your doing, it's definitley working.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats, love your defination!
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    Thanks everyone!:smile: it feels good to put this up. My family didn't understand why I wanted to lose weight, they thought I looked fine, but I'm way happier with myself and my daily life now.
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i see ABS & im jealous u look great!!
  • walkner88
    Options
    i see ABS & im jealous u look great!!

Thank you! Trust me you'll get them soon.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes...Hi Hottie! Great job.
  • dmarie5979
    dmarie5979 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!!
  • walkner88
    Options
    So I reached my 10% body fat goal. Although I weigh 10lbs more than I thought I will I'll just take that as a win. So what should my goal be now. You guys can see what I look like in the picture. What should I aim for? I feel like if I don't have a goal I won't work near as hard at it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!