I need friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tcbutler
    tcbutler Posts: 146
    Options
    Hi Cynthia! I'm new too and don't have any friends yet either. I'll add you and be happy to help encourage you!

Tim
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will add you. I have been here around a month and have lost 11lbs. I have 73 more pounds to go, so we are about in the same boat.
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cynthia (and everyone else),
    I think having people to support you and keep you motivated throughout your journey is extremely important. I am sending you a friend request and will be happy to keep you motivated and help your remain positive (I find that to be the hardest part). The same goes for everyone else as well. I have only been on MFP for about a month now, and just recently started using the boards. I think having the support and motivation here, that I don't get at home from my family and friends has helped me to stay focused and work toward my goal.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    II am new to the boards so anyone is welcome to add me!
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I added you! Anyone can feel free to add me...I always need more friends and motivation!
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    :smile: ***Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends*** - Jacques Delille (1738 - 1813) French poet.

hi new fitness friend..:)..
  • annemarie_111
    annemarie_111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started earlier this week and love this site. Feel really motivated (at last) but just hope this keeps up and I stick to it. Happy for anyone to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • csantana880
    Options
    Hey Cynthia, I just started this yesterday, and will be glad to check in on you and let you know how things are going my way.. How long have you been doing this?

Forrest
    I've been with MFP since May 12, 2012
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    Hey there and welcome! You're going to like it here. Feel free to add me.
  • Kimikaze79
    Kimikaze79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia! I am also relatively new to the site and am looking for friends/encouragement. Looking to lose 50-60lbs. Anyone looking for support, feel free to add me :)
  • StephGodsPrincess
    StephGodsPrincess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello. Sent you a request. I have been here almost a month and it is awesome. Most people here are very supportive and encouraging. You can do this:smile:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    hi sweetie.. will send over a request.
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for motivation and support. I have a lot to lose and I suffer from fibromyalgia as well as depression. Eating is my outlet and I'm addicted to it.

I'm 42 years old and I need to lose at least 80 lbs. I am currently unemployed and really going through a very rough time-emotionaly, finacially...everything.

I have a hard time keeping motivated and positive.

I'm a mess...

Paula:embarassed:

forgot to mention that i broke my arm in Jan, had surgery and am now in OT so my mobility is limited. May have to have another surgery as well.
  • yellie06584
    yellie06584 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!! I AM ADDING YOU NOW!!!