Im {fairly} new to this. No support yet.

Options
I tried this app on my phone several months ago. Birthdays of people close to me came around (including my own) and I fell off track. =/ Back on, stronger than before, now. Looking for people who need support and can give support in return? Will talk to anyone who needs someone to listen, or to boast too. After all, if you don't appreciate your own successes, who will? Add me if you'd like! :D

Replies

• fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I"ll be a support to you! i have been on and off this site since last Fall, it's awesome! helps you stay on track, and everyone supports each other.
  • ernestruss
    ernestruss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Ernest and I am glad you made it back. I would love to cheer you on and we loose weight together.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to contact me whenever you please. I have this as an app now so I should be able to respond.
  • ernestruss
    ernestruss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Welcome Back
  • love_pud
    love_pud Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie on here and like u would apperciate any support, my other half is of no help, but means well!!!!
    i struggle wivout support, but together we can do this!!! x:drinker: :wink: :wink:
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I like encouraging and motivating people.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like... I am on here almost every day (missed one last week and my counter reset from 90 to 1, dangit). I try to comment most days, but must admit that sometimes I get too crazy busy. I keep my comments positive and try to give thoughtful advice. I'm up and down with "good" eating myself, and usually call myself out on it. I can do the same for you, but if you're looking for a constant beacon, never messes up kind of person, I can't really help ;-p

Good luck!
    All the best,
    Jen

P.S. I totally get you on the "helper" thing. I'm the same way, especially at work.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck on the journey!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ... I will be your support :)
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i had to restart too. now i'm 50 days in and it totally has become a habit to log in my food, getmy water in, and get my workouts done. let's do this!
  • Kimikaze79
    Kimikaze79 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here also and would like to lose 50 - 60lbs. Any support I could give/receive would be welcome!