Thinking of taking a diet pill or vita-pack, suggestions???

Options
I've been using MFP for about two weeks now. I've been trying to give up sodas all together, but I feel like I have no energy and headaches from lack of caffeine. I know someone who lost quite a bit of weight with they help of Hydroxycut hardcore. I'm at war with myself. On the one hand, I want to try it for the extra energy and caffeine. And, on the other hand it makes me nervous because there have been so many reviews that say it's too much caffeine. I've also looked at the GNC women's energy vita-packs. Does anyone have any experience with either of these the hydroxycut hardcore or GNC energy vita-packs? What do y'all think? Would it be worth it to try it? I haven't gone to the gym the last couple of days because I've felt pretty crappy-lack of energy, hurt shoulder. I don't want to miss any more days at the gym. I want to make it a daily habit. But, I didn't know if something like this would help give me energy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Charity

Replies

• Vcomley
    Options
    The Vita-Pack has so many pills in it. I could only take half of the pack. I am the same way with no energy. A co-worker suggested B12.
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've been taking the GNC Energy vita-packs and I have noticed more energy when I take them and my hair and nails have been growing better also! They do taste gross I'm not gonna lie, LOL. But if you take them with something flavored (and maybe hold your breath) and remember that they will do you good, then it's not tooooo terrible! haha. I'm going to try the GNC Active pack next time, b/c I heard it boosts metabolism more.
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you should try drinking green tea! or even green tea pills.
  • IamTikisMom
    Options
    I have been faithfully drinking one milkshake a day with the Body by Vi(salus) program...and have NOT head a headache for 4 months! I havent lost any weight on it, but people are telling me (and I can tell) my clothes are fitting better. I SWEAR by this for headaches!!! I also have seen more energy and my lab work has improved!!