Haven't had it recently, though :(
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Pie is gross, esp cherry pie, reminds me of a blood clot
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    You American and your pies.... :happy: I prefer cheese cake but I put it on my list of things I am not going to eat anymore. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for chocolate. :love:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    pecan, coconut, lemon, pumpkin and apple (with cheese on top)

yup, those are ALL my fave. in no specific order, lol
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    coconut and pumpkin pie
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Pecan, coconut cream or chocolate cream pie.

Ooh! Or peanut butter pie. Chocolate crumb crust, peanut butter cream cheese filling. I would add Skor bits just to make it that much more awesome.

If there's only fruit pies, I'll take strawberry.
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My favorite is my Dad's blueberry pie. To die for! He usually sends the pie home with me so eventually I eat the whole dam thing!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Pizza pie.

Thin crust, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions, red pepper, chicken, chicken, bacon.

Drool.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Pork pie with spicy chutney, a lump of cheddar and a pint of IPA, please barman.

not a fan of fruit pies, would rather just have the fruit covered in cream.
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I never met a pie I didn't like, and...

the size of the slice?

3.14259 inches along the arc of the outer crust, of course.

After all, it is pie!

:bigsmile:

YES to both answers !!!! A fellow geek :) LOL
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've met a pie I didn't like. Blueberry, strawberry, cherry, apple, lemon meringue, key lime, pecan, cheese... Yum.

I go for either 1/8 or 1/4 of a pie slice, depending on the number of other people I have to share with, and the number of other dessert options. If I'm home and it's just my husband and me, I'd eat a quarter of the pie in one sitting.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Going by times I have it. My fave pie must be humble pie and I often have a big slice of it.
  • piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Any pie is good pie!!!

This! Though I am partial to blackberry pie.
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love pie so much my friend bought me a tea towel saying Pie is 3.14 times better than any other food.

Which is of course The Truth.

Chicken and Bacon or Steak and Ale for me. As for how much - one that should really serve 8 is three helpings. The first two being consecutive merely because I can't fit it all on my plate.

Last pie I made, I was back at my parents and had to fight my dad for the leftover raw pastry. My mother looked on like we were mad - but raw pastry is NOM!

Oh now I want pie. *shakes tiny fist at calories*
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Pizza pie.

Thin crust, bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon, onions, red pepper, chicken, chicken, bacon.

Drool.

You had me when you said the second bacon.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Pie. I love all pie, be it sweet or savoury. I will go miles out of my way on vacation to follow "fresh (seasonal fruit here) pie" signs, my family knows this and accepts it. Last year on holidays, we had peach pie and plum pie for supper.

I adore chicken pot pie, must try bacon pie and have yet to be introduced to a pie I cannot, in some way, appreciate.

Pie must be savoured, not ravaged - that is an affront to the pie.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream on pie: yay or nay?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Grandma Nellie's Peach Cobbler. ! That's my all time favorite. Nothing ever compared after eating that. I wish I had a giant bowl of that like right now! Whaaaah. :sad:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Pizza pie.

Drool.

You had me when you said the second bacon.

BAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCON!
  • dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    Boston Creme Pie, noooo, Lemon Meringue Pie, noooooo, French Apple Pie, noooooo, Grasshopper Pie, noooo..(Creme deMint)

Oh heck, now I want all them pies!!! I want PIE!!!! And I never had a cheesecake pie, many cheese cakes, but never cheese pie. Send me one....