Options
2»

Replies

• tytso
    tytso Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I sometimes listen to Cardio Mix by The Chris Phillips Project:

http://www.amazon.com/Cardio-Mix-Chris-Phillips-Project/dp/B0006ZXJQG

But more often than not I listen to NPR podcasts while I work out.
  • xomelissasue
    Options
    songza has an app that you can download, then choose different types from different genre. i listen to hip hop cardio on there.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    zomboy, feed me, skrillex, porter robinson, roevy, kill the noise, knife party. check themz out!

I listen to most! That is amazing diggin the style :)

Dubstep is great for a jogging pace I find too.... love it too.
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I listen to all types of metal, J-rock, J-pop, K-pop, Gothic rock, Techno/ Happy Hardcore/Hardstyle. Whatever I'm in the mood for. Today was mostly Happy Hardcore.
  • liufunnygrl
    Options
    Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera (Bionic) currently keep me moving. I love house and extended mix pop music (and some 80's mixes). Anything with a good beat keeps me walking or cycling and makes the time fly by. I really don't know how I would do it with out music. It plays a key role in my success of completing daily exercise. Cool down and stretching I switch over to meditation zen music.
  • debjr66
    debjr66 Posts: 10
    Options
    I listen to ESPN Jock Jams!
  • turbochris
    turbochris Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The IPhone is pretty mixed but when I start to hit a wall while running I switch to the Live Metallica!
  • djf23
    djf23 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    machine head, slayer, slipknot, parkway drive ...all that good **** ;)
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My iPod isnt very up tp date. But I love borrowing my my boyfriends iPod which has a lot of new dubstup (he updates it every day). His music makes me motivated because it makes me think of him and what I could be for him. Also, it gets me pumped and is completely different to what I normally listen to :)

Excluding: zomboy, feed me, skrillex, roevy, kill the noise, knife party.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    Taio Cruz' Break Your Heart, LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem... Anything really up beat basically.
  • catfyson
    catfyson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    pop-punk, rock and occasionally pop :)
  • proctorcj
    proctorcj Posts: 31
    Options
    Im a House head also...plus I always get different mixsets because I have several DJ friends with the latest music LOL
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Beyonce, Rhianna, the Black Eyed Peas, etc get me through my workouts, especially those hour long cardio sessions.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I've gotten really into the techno kind of music lately, much to the dismay of my husband. However, there's a really cool site I've run across: http://jog.fm/ . You put in your running/walking/cycling speed and it'll give you a list of songs with the same tempo. Great if you're trying to match your playlist with your running speed to give you that extra oomph!
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lamb of god! It really gets the blood pumpin'.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Usually Black Eyed Peas, Katy Perry, really anything with an upbeat tempo. Not typically what I normally prefer but I find that it makes me move a little faster, lol Nightwish is another one that is good.
  • TomorrowIsStartingToday
    Options
    I change it up all the time! Check out 8tracks.com ... Abs Like Jesus Workout is one of my personal favorites :)
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    All types, but Janet Jackson, Rhianna, Prince, Madonna, RAP...good stuff to get me going
  • temp666777
    temp666777 Posts: 169
    Options
    Classic rock .. cruising music ... The Eagles!
  • princess10122
    Options
    eminem loose ur self is good to work out with