Being very brave..my progress so far

Options

Replies

• mellymink
    mellymink Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Simply beautiful. Love the smile! You should be proud of your accomplishments so far, and for being brave and sharing your photos to help inspire others! :D
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEXT UPDATE!!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! :flowerforyou:
  • AshleyDR
    AshleyDR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, it does take a lot of courage to post on here, and to be honest I have not found the courage to do the same. congratulations on your success and keep up the good work.:)
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Go mama! I see that beautiful face emerging!
  • christabelle1965
    christabelle1965 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! You do look great! I understand about the old pictures. I have one that I look at now and then. I remember thinking that day that I looked "pretty cute" in what I was wearing. It was a sleeveless Ralph Laurent button up top and shorts. I couldn't get the bottom button buttoned but I think I remember thinking "that's kinda sexy". Later that day a picture was taken with me in it. When I saw that picture I was mortified. My upper arm looked like a ham from the side! I was so embarrassed that I put that picture in my purse and carried it for a long time and each time I wanted to eat something that wasn't good for me I would look at it. That image is burned in my mind now. I don't have to look at the picture anymore. I am about 50 pounds lighter now, and still have a long way to go. You are doing an awesome job. We can do this!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Your progress is awesome!
  • steelerwheeler
    Options
    So proud of you...losing weight is definitely a marathon not a sprint. It is wise to stop every once in a while to reflect on how far you have come before you turn forward again to finish the weight loss race.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Great job. You will get there just look how far you have come so far.
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up all the hard work!
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! You look so much younger as well!!!
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    How amazing! You have inspired me today!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference even in your face already! Sometimes that is the last place for the weight to go, so that's awesome. You're gorgeous too!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You are doing so well! Look at your beautiful features coming through. You are beautiful! Keep it up. How do you feel?

I feel better and better all the time. I can do so much more, and I want to, too. Like I mentioned in original post not really able to exercise for the sport of it yet, but I sure can do so much more around the house, get around work easier, willing to go into stores and shop for several minutes at a time - things before I used to avoid. I wear a fitbit and that little thing keeps telling me to MOVE KALYN lol (really, it does flash these little cute things telling me to move lol). But just knowing that the calories # burned will increase if I just get up and do something helps me.

Thank you every one for posting positive, kind, encouraging responses. I had to wipe the tears away again before I could respond. I've been keeping my family in the loop and am excited to see them in June at a family reunion - but they don't quite 'get it' like we can, that its not about the weight loss so much as changing the lifestyle and habits...My Mom constantly asks "how much weight now?" and it kind of bugs me she's so interested in that but not what I'm cooking for dinner..but I know she loves me and thats her way to show it.

Again, thank you thank you!! All of these wonderful posts is like a big box of warm fuzzies for my heart that will encourage me from here on.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job, good for you, keep up the great work!! And be proud of yourself!!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring .. You are doing a wonderful job on your journey and you are Beautiful :) Keep smiling!!
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Amazing progress! You are looking great...keep up the good work!!
  • Purtypup
    Purtypup Posts: 5
    Options
    You Can Do IT!!! Great Job!
  • misspixiep
    misspixiep Posts: 26
    Options
    OMG. Your doing awesome. What a transformation already, keep up the great work honey x
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing GREAT! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!