1200 cal from UK - can i view ur diary

Options
Hi

Im looking for some meal ideas, anyone from the UK on around 1200/1500 calories a day?

not looking to add friends but interested if anyone can help.

Thanks

Replies

• TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Have a look at mine :-)
  • valerierackly74
    valerierackly74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you can look at mine too.
  • emhow
    emhow Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine :)
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine.

I often makes notes about the meals as several of my MFP friends like to cook.
    I've found some great go-to foods on my friends diaries. Almond milk, Fromage Blanc, Chard, any omelet, and who knew salmon was so low cal?

My favorite receipe of the moment is Mexican chili spice rubbed salmon (no oil needed) with mexican spiced veggis (zuccini, onion, capsicum, and corn).

People here swear by skinnytaste.com but I really haven't used it.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    feel free to nose at mine (though you'll have to go back a few days as I've been lax and not logged properly, having a bit of a *stuff it* time at the minute, starting a new job soon so will be able to give more concentration to logging with having a structured lifestyle once more!

I love big meals in the evening so tend to try and keep the days lightish on intake, though I often find the difference between staying in goal, and sploshing over, is usually down to exercising (or not!).

And nuts. I can't emphasise how well my nut seed and prune snack does me to keep hunger at bay - they may be calorie dense, but a 200cal serving of that will see that I'm not hungry for HOURS!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine.

I try to keep under 100g carbs, and aim to get 100g protein (though I rarely meet these goals!)

I also don't log my glass or 2 of wine each evening, but I don't eat back my exercises cals either
  • nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at mine
  • drumsrevolver
    Options
    Yes -mine too :smile: