Insanity Challenge - Starting June 1

Options
Have you ever considered doing Insanity, or have you ever started and given up due to a lack of motivation and support? Well, I am starting Insanity (to combine with P90X) and am organizing a challenge and support group of about 5-15 serious and committed people, to not only help me along the way but to to let me help you reach your fitness and health goals.

I've been successfully running fitness challenges here on MFP for the last six months and my current challenge group has lost a combined 600+ pounds and 357+ inches (from approximately 80 people).

If you are interested respond here and I can send you more information.

Greg

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes!! I always start, do it for a week, then give up :(
  • Lilith47
    Lilith47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    oh yes, please... I've started Insanity twice now and gave up after a week....
  • relfblack
    relfblack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am very interested, i have had the insanity workout for months and I would try it and then give up because of lack of motivation. Someone made me copies of their DVD so I dont really got a calender or anything else to go by.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have 5 workouts left to complete my 2nd straight round of Insanity! Stick with it everyone!!! You'll love it and feel such an accomplishment when you complete it!!
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your interest, I've messaged all of you. So everyone does know, I am looking to keep this group small (5-15 really committed people). It's hard enough to get through something like this, particularly when I'm adding it onto P90X, so I want to make sure that we all can count on each other.

Greg
  • gregavila
    Options
    I have 5 workouts left to complete my 2nd straight round of Insanity! Stick with it everyone!!! You'll love it and feel such an accomplishment when you complete it!!

Thanks! I was nervous as hell when I started P90X in April but it is totally rocking and I am loving it. I want to have the same experience with Insanity, and I know that having a great group of people to support me with P90X is what has helped to keep me going.

Greg
  • Nnoo19
    Nnoo19 Posts: 4
    Options
    im in :D
  • tobisample
    tobisample Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join in as well, if it is not too late!
  • scwmom11
    scwmom11 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am also looking for a support group to start Insanity with.
  • greenteasky
    greenteasky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    please add me too! =)
  • satishchannar
    satishchannar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start Insanity from Monday (May 21st) , looking at the videos I am little concerned if I can really cope up to that intense workout. I might go a little slow initially.
  • gregavila
    Options
    I've sent everyone up to this point information on the Challenge and look forward to hearing back from you.
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm giving it 100%. :bigsmile:
  • gregavila
    Options
    I'm giving it 100%. :bigsmile:

It's been AWESOME working with you in our last challenge and I would LOVE to have to continue!

Greg
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm getting a copy next weekend, just in time to start June 1st.
  • gregavila
    Options
    I've sent everyone up to this point information on the challenge. We already have four people committed to being part of this challenge and the spots are filling up fast.

I would love to help you meet your fitness and health goals, and would love to have your support as part of my continued journey.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Greg
  • KathrynJo3
    KathrynJo3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, but I am starting May 21st. Do you know of another group starting it tomorrow too?
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I JUST finished ! Im considering a second round but may have to wait until next year for it, KEEP THROUGH IT! its AWESOME
  • gregavila
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. It's awesome that you just finished... congratulations!!!
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I started it in 2010 but then i got really sick and also messed up myback so i had to stop. I cant wait to start again!