Hoping to meet positive friends

Options
2»

Replies

• likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and best wishes for the journey!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. if you do, you can ask any of my friends how encouraging i am and how i try to help them whenever they need it. good luck.
  • mroot87
    mroot87 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello,
    Im just starting this journey too! :) I have around 60lbs id like to lose. Feel free to add me I too am looking for some positive support :bigsmile:
  • daughteroftheking84
    Options
    Hi. I'm new as well and need to lose 60 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me:)
  • MartinaC32
    MartinaC32 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Look at all the love!! Everyone is so supportive. We all understand what the other is going through :)
    Add me if you, ike. I check in daily :)
  • AmandaKikinda
    Options
    New here too, can try to help anyone anytime :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me if you like :) I need some positive friends as well.
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee and everyone else. You are all welcome to add me.
  • Bruccee
    Bruccee Posts: 23
    Options
    You can do it ! We all can help you with it ;) Feel free to add me ;)
  • grentan1
    grentan1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me and you can do this.
  • Digilog
    Digilog Posts: 3
    Options
    Renee, do not lose hope. You can do this. My problem with wanting to lose weight has always been centered around quick results, but I've realized that you cannot expect that to happen. My daughter turned me on to 'myfitnesspal' and I have been watching what I eat for about a month and a half. You know what, I'm taking my time, and I am actually feeling better as well as losing weight.

Cheers!

Mark
  • shellsie_j
    shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi Renee
    Am with you about the negative energy involved in thinking about the extra weight we are carrying. I have about 25 pounds to lose but weight is weight no matter the number, it's our mindset that we need to change. I am 45 and live in Australia . I am on here daily and am very motivated. I like friends who have their food diary open as I believe that is one of the major ways that we can help each other and for us to be totally honest.
    Shell
  • rldavis009
    rldavis009 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Shell... Thanks for such a nice message and welcome.. wow I am overwhelmed by how cool and kind everyone is. I am also very motivated, I really, really think we can do this. Good idea about the open food diary, thanks for the tip, I'm still figuring this all out. I am checking in everyday also.. I look forward to our progress. : ) Renee
  • grentan1
    grentan1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello there. Looking for new friends for support and motivation. I am trying to lose 40 pounds which has been an upward battle for me. Please add me as your friend.