What is your Relationship Status?

Options

Replies

• nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just told my boring *kitten* husband 2 months ago I need a divorce! Co habbing til can save enough monies for appt. w 2 kids....totally doing whatever the **** i wanna do...and LOVING IT!
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Single - but crushing... Lol.
  • The_new_Amy
    The_new_Amy Posts: 29
    Options
    I thought happily married for 18 years.

Just found out my husband has been having an affair with a co worker in Afghanistan. And reading all the married and unhappy status posts, he has no reason to be unhappy. Sex, I'm down for damn near anything, I cook, I clean, I've raised our kids well, I homeschool them, I send him lovey dovey handmade cards and care packages constantly. I support and admire and encourage and appreciate him and tell him so constantly. I'm such a nice freaking person that I even felt bad for his mistress when I confronted her via email and she ended up defending me to him. A hole.

Is shattered a relationship status???

It's keeping my calorie count way low...but this isn't how I wanted to do it, at all.
  • Tamaralea88
    Tamaralea88 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    In a relationship but miserable.. ha ha ...

I'm with you.....
    \
    Thats sad =(

Happily engaged atm

Hell yeah! ATM!

I say ATM because I will be married soon lol
  • COOKINATOR
    COOKINATOR Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Divorced and Single
  • Tamaralea88
    Options
    I thought happily married for 18 years.

Just found out my husband has been having an affair with a co worker in Afghanistan.

Is shattered a relationship status???

It's keeping my calorie count way low...but this isn't how I wanted to do it, at all.

Im sorry =( I hope you find happiness soon, it sucks to put your heart into something and it turn out a lie, I have been there! Keep your head up
  • zeleni
    zeleni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i am somewhere between single and loving it and single and looking, more of a "if it happens i'm ready for it" type of thing but not desperate where i need to seek it out. yeah that about sums it up for me :)

^ This is me too!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Divorced for a year. Enjoying a peaceful single life. Trying to get brave enough to date again.

Not looking for anything serious or long-term. Friend with benefits would be nice.
  • jrmav
    jrmav Posts: 15
    Options
    Just told my boring *kitten* husband 2 months ago I need a divorce! Co habbing til can save enough monies for appt. w 2 kids....totally doing whatever the **** i wanna do...and LOVING IT!

Had to laugh whrn i read that.....good for you!!
  • Bullygirl30
    Bullygirl30 Posts: 82
    Options
    Flat out single
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    single as they come... oh well- more time to work on me :)
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    Just Became Single Again, Finally Removed Myself From Hell! It's Great :drinker:
  • Tamaralea88
    Options

Had to laugh whrn i read that.....good for you!!

LMFAO I just now seen this, awesome
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Divorced and loving it.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Me<--- Twitterpated
  • Allison22451
    Options
    Over with, done with that, good riddance

lol!!
  • Allison22451
    Options

but you say " boring a** husband" with such fondness... i cant imagine why youd want it to end. =)
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Single and looking :)
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    Single and trying to improve/love/sort myself out before I can be happy to mingle and allow the right man to love me. :-)
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm emotionally taken, but not physically I guess you could say.
    But whatever, I'm still single.
    4 long years of being single.
    God, I'm miserable.
    D: