Looking for some MFP friends

Options
westmitten
westmitten Posts: 27 Member
Hi there!

My name is Jillian and I have been using MFP on and off for about a year. I used to only utilize the calorie counting aspect of the site but just recently I've added a few friends and I'm loving the support and feedback from other users. I feel kind of uncomfortable just randomly adding folks, but if you could use an extra friend please add me!

Just a little about me... I'm fairly versed in nutrional and fitness knowledge (and love learning about new/advanced things), I'm 6'1", 159 lbs. with a weight loss goal of about 10 lbs. I like to eat as healthy as possible (I try for the 5 small meals a day thing) but of course I have the occassional indulgence as well. As for fitness, I'm currently doing the BodyRock 30-Day Challenge for May and am hopeful that I will see some nice fine-tuning results from that.

Hope to hear from some of you soon! :happy:

Replies

• wistfulthoughts
    Options
    Thanks for adding me hun! I look forward to trying to be supportive for you! You're on a totally different fitness track than me but I'm sure we'll both get to our goals!
  • hardkitty
    hardkitty Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this topic up because Westmitten is Awesome!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey Westmitten, feel free to add me if you like, I'm on my own mission to change my life and my body and I log on every day, I'm determined to show a killer before/after picture here some time in the future! :drinker:
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    Hi Westmitten :)

Feel free to add me. I like this Bodyrock-thing and doing some of Zuzanas new ZWOW exercises to get in a little shape.
    Also, I try to eat 4-6 meals a day with more protein and hope to get a sixpack this year!
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Westmitten is the shiz :) You must add her