doesn't matter how fast, any one can do it :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I love this~ Thanks for sharing.......:bigsmile:
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    I love it too. Thanks so much for posting this. I used to think that 30 mins of walking or any slow kind of exercise is not going to help me if I don't control my diet with it. With that thinking, I wouldn't work out nor I would control my diet. I was SO WRONG....:(

Your post makes perfect sense.
    THANKS!!!
  • davepotter
    davepotter Posts: 3
    Options
    How true :)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I needed this! I get excited to exercise for a few days , and then I don't for a week....how can I get more motivated??

try exercising just about every day for 3 weeks...by the time you finish the 3 weeks, it will be habit.

When I first started working out a few months ago, the first 2 weeks I went to the gym Monday thru Friday...then I cut down to m-w-f ( I was having endurance issues)

the last month or so I have been trying to go 4 times a week--Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. In the next few weeks, I need to pick Saturday up--my daughter is training for Cross Country.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I needed this! I get excited to exercise for a few days , and then I don't for a week....how can I get more motivated??

Seeing the weight loss ticker moving to the right while I was eating more motivated me.

I also try to keep a big variety in my workouts- In the last couple weeks I have been hiking, biking, swimming, kayaking, and working in the yard in addition to the treadmill/weights program I started in January. Keeping it interesting and eating enough to actually have the energy to workout made all the difference for me anyway.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I so agree. My motivation at the beginning was I was determined to lose weight. I was determined to exercise every day. At the beginning I was afraid to miss a day of exercise because I don't want to lose track and not have one day go to 2, to next thing being weeks. Now, after 5 months, I don't feel right if I don't get exercise in every day.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I disagree:

racing-sofa.jpg?w=780
    I want one of those... can you get them at IKEA?
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great post, thanks! I am taking my weight loss journey very slow, not because I necessarily want to, but because I was not totally committed evidently. I began Weight Watchers 21 months ago, and I have not missed but a couple of times going to my weekly meeting in those months. I am only at the 34 lb loss. That is ok though, I figure it means I have kept off what I was losing and as long as I do not give up, I will make it!

Now, I have a fire lite under me it seems, and I have been working out with a personal trainer doing strength and cardio 3x a week, so maybe soon, I will begin to lose a little faster and more consistently. Before I was not tracking everything, and now I am putting down every bite, lick and taste.
  • killernut
    killernut Posts: 11
    Options
    thank you for sharing Tim.

Also, Go Browns!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    alright, you got me there..... until the battery runs out :)