Options

Replies

• nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Single - but crushing... Lol.

ditto ( for me)

PS: that salad looks delish.
    especially since my microwaved eggs exploded all over my hotel room.

Hope they dont charge you for mini cleaning bottles,...
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I thought happily married for 18 years.

Just found out my husband has been having an affair with a co worker in Afghanistan. And reading all the married and unhappy status posts, he has no reason to be unhappy. Sex, I'm down for damn near anything, I cook, I clean, I've raised our kids well, I homeschool them, I send him lovey dovey handmade cards and care packages constantly. I support and admire and encourage and appreciate him and tell him so constantly. I'm such a nice freaking person that I even felt bad for his mistress when I confronted her via email and she ended up defending me to him. A hole.

Is shattered a relationship status???

It's keeping my calorie count way low...but this isn't how I wanted to do it, at all.

Oh no. :( I really feel for you! I hope you can slowly put the shatteredness back together.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Complicated is the best way to describe it
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just going with the flow :-)
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    domestic partnership for 12 years... compicated?.. sometimes.... happy?...most times...changing my status any time soon?....nope...just chilling and going with the flow!
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    In a relationship for 4 years have a child together , Happy :-)
  • JenivaDoll
    JenivaDoll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Single for just over 3 months now...am happy though :smile:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Complicated is the best way to describe it

About the same... we have our ups and downs like any couple I am sure
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Single :wink: :laugh:
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I thought happily married for 18 years.

Just found out my husband has been having an affair with a co worker in Afghanistan. And reading all the married and unhappy status posts, he has no reason to be unhappy. Sex, I'm down for damn near anything, I cook, I clean, I've raised our kids well, I homeschool them, I send him lovey dovey handmade cards and care packages constantly. I support and admire and encourage and appreciate him and tell him so constantly. I'm such a nice freaking person that I even felt bad for his mistress when I confronted her via email and she ended up defending me to him. A hole.

Is shattered a relationship status???

It's keeping my calorie count way low...but this isn't how I wanted to do it, at all.

Actually it is! I am recently separated and going through the shattered, internalizing, raging, emotions all day everyday. Was married for 27 years!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Blissfully happily married for 11 years! <3
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Happily Engaged for 5 years (:
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    i am somewhere between single and loving it and single and looking, more of a "if it happens i'm ready for it" type of thing but not desperate where i need to seek it out. yeah that about sums it up for me :)

This is me, except I'm craving some companionship..but can wait as long as it takes for the right guy
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    In a relationship for nearly four years and have a beautiful daughter together. Very happy
  • hdmamma09
    hdmamma09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Married to my knight in shining Armour for 15 yrs. He is the peanut butter to my jelly.:love:
  • MySweetPotato
    MySweetPotato Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Single/ FREE / HAPPY!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Widowed. Single for 6 years. Maybe looking, maybe not :) Depends who comes along but won't settle for anything less than happy ;)
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    10 :)
  • Jusska
    Jusska Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Single ;)