Fast Food Horror Stories

Options

Replies

• TurnLeftNow
    TurnLeftNow Posts: 171
    Options
    This is random but I pick the cheese off my pizza and put the toppings back on too. But I do it because I don't like cheese. I tell people that I am doing it because I don't like cheese.

I once went to a burrito place that was near my apartment. I ordered a meal with no cheese, got home and there was cheese on it. Took it back, asked for another. I was nice and polite and all. I got home, was half way through my burrito when I noticed a handful of hairs in there. Not just one, but many, a clump. It was disgusting.

I always wanted to go back, tried to go back... but just kept thinking about that and it scared me too badly to go back.
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow, my auntie just told me a horror story the other day. She ordered a milk shake from jack in the box and thought she sipped a chunk or something through the straw but when she bit into it, it was a roach!!!! And she bit into it! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!
    She threw up all over the car next to hers.

Once I was eating tangerines from our tree in our backyard. I cracked one open and there were a load of maggots inside!!! Couldnt touch another one after that. Soooo disgusting.
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    This one is not about fast food but has to do with something I went through a month ago.

I am currently deployed at a base in the middle east where we have the locals cook our food for us in the chow hall. Well one of them was recently shut down and completely sanatized inside and out. I was one of the luck individuals which was involved in contracting some repairs. So I got the full story.

Turns out that the chow hall had a serious issue with flies and maggots. The locals that were cooking the food knew about the problem, but decided to cover it up. They would put on extra cheese, sauce, or whatever they could to cover it. Their reasoning was to save money on the food they already purchased. Needless to say I do not eat there anymore.
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love shrimp...but rarely eat it. It has to be 100%in chemical free/ organic prepared by ME. because if I see a "vein" I will freak out and be turned off from shrimp for a very long time.

About 11 years ago, I opened up a can of tuna and found a fish spine in there!! I haven't had tuna since

When I was a teenager I ordered mac and cheese a KFC....I didn't get a chance to eat it because sitting on top was the biggest blackest piece of hair I've ever seen. Yuck

Im extremely picky about how my chicken is prepared....I usually cut out any veins, gristle, cartilage or whatever the hell that icky white tubey stuff that's in it ever since I ordered a grilled chicken at mcdonalds and bit into it and it had something like that in it! EWWW
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Technically it isn't a fast food story but it's still a horror story all the same.

My best friend and I were staying in the Hilton hotel the night before my wedding, we booked the best suite they had so we could really enjoy ourselves and be sure to have a nice relaxing night before getting beautiful for the ceremony. The room was a mess, there was dirt everywhere, stains all over the carpet, walls and ceiling, broken furniture, missing parts on the sofa bed (the mattress...) and the bathroom was grotty beyond belief. The final straw came when I washed my face in the bathroom sink, went to grab a towel and a huge black pubic hair greeted me!!!! I was so angry and it really spoiled what could have been a great evening.

I had a fantastic wedding though, thankfully it wasn't at the Hilton :P
  • frillypantz
    frillypantz Posts: 134
    Options
    I worked in McDonalds for about a month and in that time i saw sickening things......the main thing that really got to me is well to make the mcflurrys and milkshakes they have massive tubs of the milky mixture just sitting in the walk-in fridge just next to the door, uncovered so one morning i went to hook them up to the machines and in the top was a layer of floating hairs/dust/lint and i was just told to go ahead and put in in..... it made my skin crawl. Also if you are rude to the staff and no-one is looking you WILL have your food spat on/dropped/contaminated, i wouldnt have believed it if i hadnd seen it with my own eyes.... strangely i still eat there though lol
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    A few months ago I bit into a pizza at my local Italian restaurant... and could feel a hair in my mouth. Not the first time I have found a hair in food... but when I pulled it out of my mouth I found it was a very curly black hair. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!

My partner tried to convince me it could be a chest hair but I'm not so sure...
  • MustGetFitter
    Options
    First time ever posting on these forums but this kinda thread is EXACTLY what I need to be reading given I have a terrible love for pizza. So please keep the most disgusting stories coming!!!!! I could have easily lost a few lbs just from reading a few and they are much appreciated.

A horror story I heard from a friend was either McDonalds or KFC, believed to be McDonalds and an order was placed for a chicken burger, no mayo.. Order had to be prepped and was brought over. 1/2 way through the burger a creamy mayo type substance was tasted. Took it back to the counter and mentioned no mayo was requested and the staff was adament no mayo was included.

Upon closer inspection it turns out a cyst from the chicken was not checked/removed and was infact bitten into injecting PUSS for the creamy mayo like substance.

(Sorry in advance if you had the same 100m dash to the toilet I incurred.)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I've had random hairs, including many white hairs in my food at various times......i don't have white hair.

One time a roach walked right in front of me at a Ruby tuesday,

My husbands burger had a huge dead mosquito sitting next to it right on the plate....

But the grossest? Qdoba.....where a large CLUMP of the servers hair was floating in the cheese sauce on my burrito bowl a couple of years ago

It might have been a hair extension, because it looked really weird, and really, really disgusting.
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Cured of 'eating out'. Nice job, one thread was all it took.
    :sick:
    /|\
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve is having servers that wear tank tops. I absolutely do NOT want someone's bare armpits around my food. I do not need your Secret, Degree or Old Spice deodorant flaking off, along with your sweat, into my food or onto that menu that was tucked under your arm that you are now handing me to look at. Eeeewwwwwww........
    [/quote]

haha i like this one!! :P
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I once went through the drive through at Wendy's and ordered food for me and my boyfriend. We ate everything and it was fine, but in the end we found a used band aid sitting in the bottom of the bag.... :\
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I got chicken tenders at Denny's in Prescott AZ once. The outside was nice and crispy and done. The inside was completely raw and cold. They only cooked the breaded outside, not at all inside. To this day I do not order breaded chicken tenders ANYWHERE. If I do happen to order something (usually on accident) I cut into it with a knife first.
  • stormysky1
    stormysky1 Posts: 9
    Options
    I for one enjoyed the fact that, while reading this thread, one of my computer's ads was for Domino's. Woops!! :-)
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    This topic is disgusting, The odds of me eating fast food just went down even lower then they already were. I hate finding hair in my food, it makes me gag and the entire meal goes into the garbage. The hair stories gross me out way more then the bug stories do.

Not a fast food story, but I was eating Mccain Tater Tots years and years ago, and found an entire fly baked into one of them. I've never eaten another tater tot. My mom still thinks its hilarious. Ugh.
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I don't personally have one that I recall, but my dad picked up subs from Zero's one night and crunched into something really hard, like glass? Maybe bone? No idea but we took the sub back up there and got a refund. He hasn't eaten there since.
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can't remember a horror story with fast food but when I was a teenager I used to love to drink the Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks. I got one from a gas station and as I'm drinking it I feel something hard in my mouth. I pulled a broken finger nail from my mouth. It wasn't a fake fingernail either. Disgusting!!! I haven't drank a Yoo-Hoo chocolate drink since!
  • RachaelT76
    RachaelT76 Posts: 26
    Options
    Once I got violently ill from Subway Grilled chicken sandwich with mayo...im talking violently ill. It was ten years before I ate there again...and I still dont like them...and I NEVER get chicken or mayo there. Really. think about it...mayo sitting out on the counter all day long????

also, once I took a bit bite of a hershey bar with almonds and looked down to see a live maggot. I almost barfed.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    So glad it's almost lunch time!!! EEEEKKKKK!!!! :sick:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I for one enjoyed the fact that, while reading this thread, one of my computer's ads was for Domino's. Woops!! :-)
    Gee, it's almost like you get ads based on the page content or something. Imagine that.