HIIT Routine Advice

Options
Hello MFP Community,

I am looking for your advice. I've hit a wall with my routine which has left me bored and frustrated. I'd like to try some form of HIIT routine but lack imagination and time to develop my own routine(s). I have Turbo Fire and I do not care for it, or videos in general--it's just not my thing. I enjoy cardio and weight lifting but have not been able to find any routines online. Anyone have resources for me? Bonus points for a website or app I can use while at the gym!

Thanks!

Replies

• Danii211
    Danii211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)
    You should check out Zuzana Light on Youtube. She does these workouts called ZWOW and her formula is simply 4-6 exercises, done in a circuit for time. It really gets your heart rate up and you're usually done in 25 minutes or less.
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    omg, great video but i'm worn out just watching. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ol43VYgr8
  • nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    Options
    THANKS!
  • connollyda
    connollyda Posts: 23
    Options
    omg, great video but i'm worn out just watching. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ol43VYgr8

I watched it for about a minute before I was like "yeah, right!"

Although, if I could look like that, it may be worth a try....
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    BodyRock.TV is my favorite choice for this type of workout. Each day features a different workout. Don't be discouraged by the pros because they typically give modifications for new folks. It's fast, free, and I enjoy it.
  • Danii211
    Danii211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :) You're welcome. Don't be discouraged and go at your own speed. I find that ZWOW is a bit easier to follow sometimes than the Bodyrock videos. Just because Zuzana can do it in 18 minutes doesn't mean you have to. Time yourself every time and challenge yourself. The only time you have to beat is yours. :)