My small goal this week is...

Options
To eat a vegetable as a side with my lunch and dinner every night this week. :bigsmile:

Replies

• atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What is your goal?
  • chunkymonkeymoo
    Options
    that's a really good goal hon, i don't set weekly goals, mine are usually the same each day anyway, to avoid the lattice fries at work along with the chicken goujons ;) glad to say i have been successful for at least 4 weeks now!!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    to jog at least 4x this week. I'm starting to train for my first 5k
  • Pashen4fit
    Pashen4fit Posts: 63
    Options
    My goal is to not put any thing sweet up to my mouth for 7 days .............I really think its hindering my weight lost by having a cookie or a pc of chocolate.........one pc leads to another pc GEEZZZZZZZZZ HELLLLPPPP!!!
  • barbaradilisio
    Options
    My goals are to drink more water and watch my sugar intake. I've noticed I keep going over my limit in sugar!
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    eat less carbs than last week!! =D
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Avoid the office food traps and do something continuously active for at least 20 mins daily. Ok two mini goals but they are related in my head.
  • jessicawrites
    jessicawrites Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Eat smart when I eat out!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    I want in on this, my goal is to get at least two more workouts in this week. I try for one in the morning and one in the evening, but sometimes those morning workouts don't happen.
  • cutertwin
    cutertwin Posts: 10
    Options
    To walk my dog everyday this week. He's will be my weight loss buddy (he could lose a few) :laugh:
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    To avoid alcohol and all the mindless eating that goes with it!! AND to log EVERYTHING I eat even if it is bad!!!! I couldn't pick just one because I really need to do both of these things.
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    To not drink a lot while camping memorial weekend!!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    To keep eating those calories that i need to keep moving!
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    4th day of the week and so far I am doing very well with my goal!!