Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends to lose weight with!

Hello everyone! My name is Liz, and I just turned 20. I'm 5'5 and weigh 220lbs (I know, outrageous! D: ). I'm looking for some people to talk about weight loss and diet tips, and generally encourage each other in our weight loss! :) So yeah, feel free to chat me up! :D

Replies

• stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together!! You can do it!
  • megward0524
    megward0524 Posts: 5 Member
    I just added you :)
  • TheChloster22
    TheChloster22 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me!! :D
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Feel free to add - I started using the support in the last few days and the support is amazing :)
  • shay0119
    shay0119 Posts: 29 Member
    I just added u!
  • Pashen4fit
    Pashen4fit Posts: 63
    ADD, ADD & ADD I love motivating peopel just as I need the motivation as well ............................................ADD ME!!!!!!
  • brookensteen
    brookensteen Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks for all the replies everyone! :D Everyone who has asked to be friended who didn't send me a request is getting friended by me, and everyone who sent me a friend request has been accepted :3
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    hi! i just added you! it's always great to have people to help along the way. you can do it! :]
  • Exactly what I was looking for! :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    i am 5'5.75" i started at 248 and have about a pound to hit to get to onderland!!! would love to be friends and support each other.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily :)
  • I joined yesterday. Any tips you have to help me with my battle?
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    ADD, ADD & ADD I love motivating peopel just as I need the motivation as well ............................................ADD ME!!!!!!

I agree!!
  • angieglyn
    angieglyn Posts: 23
    You can add me if you would like. I think all of us are here for the same reason. Good luck!!
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    You can add me! :flowerforyou:
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Feel free to add me as well....the more the merrier. Can never have too many friends, especially on this journey that we are all taking!
  • Rosa1455
    Rosa1455 Posts: 38
    You can add me if you like!
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Definitley add me! We all need to share our strength and support each other!
  • aralis36
    aralis36 Posts: 20
    You can add me! I just joined here and am looking for friends and would love to help support each other! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • FindingFit127
    FindingFit127 Posts: 69 Member
    Definately add me if you'd like!!! I'm trying my best to stick to it this time and would love to help motivate you to too! :D