Looking for friends to lose weight with!

Options
2»

Replies

• AmandaSSowle
    Options
    I just started adding people....ummm....today. So, up for any friends.
  • sweetgeek793
    Options
    hi, I joined last week and have found the community great for inspiration and motivation, please feel free to add me as I would like to widen my support network too xx
  • GreenEyedLady1
    Options
    i added you and am looking to add some more friends as well. everyone here is such a great inspiration to me!!
  • AmyMcMutley
    AmyMcMutley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys & Gals,
    I'm Amy and just joined here. Have been on loads of food plans (don't mention the D word) lol. over the years but this time I'm determined to loose the weight and keep it off, also without breaking the bank ;0)
    I don't have a support network so anyone who'd like to add me please feel free to do so.
    I'm 45 5ft 5 and need to loose around 4 stone
  • beccajune
    beccajune Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya, girl! I just started today as well! I used to use MFP and LOVED it! But of course, I got a couple weeks into it and stopped because I got lazy. So, here I am, ready to do battle with myself again! And congratulations on wanting to make a change! I updated my profile and when I updated my weight and saw that I have 63 lbs to lose, it's a little overwhelming!! But I know I can do it! And keeping updated with friends and tracking your results helps tremendously! :)
  • Lulu2929
    Lulu2929 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi Liz, Not outrageous just a number you can change.
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!!! It's great to have lots of support.
  • Ambr
    Ambr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like we'll work hard and get all these extra pounds away :)
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    You've come to the right place MFP is so supportive! I've sent an add your way!
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24, 5'7" and am currently 213 trying to lose around 80 pounds :)
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, looking for some support as well. im 22, 5'7" 185lbs
  • sktuggle
    sktuggle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i just sent you a request as well! Anyone who wants to add me, feel free! I could use the support as well!
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please add me..
  • missgabriella22
    Options
    Hey there!
    I am 22, and love making new friends/supporters with others around my age! Feel free to add me so we can succeed at this journey together! :)
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! my name is Katie I'm 36 years old all of you can add me
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me (open to all), and I will reciprocate. We can do this.