Endorphins = crazy libido
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I am out of control.
  • biggsexy7
    biggsexy7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    After a workout. After a shower. After dinner. After work. After sleep. After breathing. After lunch.

I like your train of thought......
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Imagining all you sexy people working out and getting all "twirly" is making me feel a bit... "twirly".

LOL!
  • biggsexy7
    Options
    Twirly? Is that what you kids call it these days lol?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Twirly? Is that what you kids call it these days lol?

Stole it from another thread... from a while back. LOL!
  • biggsexy7
    Options
    oh ok got ya. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something there. Always willing to try new stuff atleast once.lol
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not the only one! Of course, I don't even know if my vote counts, I seem to want it all the time!

Sex is truly a fantastic workout!

Especially when the kids are not at home, but that is another thread all together! It gets pretty wild and xxx rated ;)
  • biggsexy7
    Options
    You are definitely not the only one! Of course, I don't even know if my vote counts, I seem to want it all the time!

Especially when the kids are not at home, but that is another thread all together! It gets pretty wild and xxx rated ;)

I need another girlfriend!!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Gym time is one of my biggest turns ons ever.

What about going to the gym turns you on? Or is it just what happens when you workout.

well there are lots of things!!!

1. being surrounded by people who are actively putting their money where their mouth is and backing up their desire with actions, is totally hot to me.

2. being surrounded by people hell-bent on their personal body/physical evolution reminds me that Im one of them, which makes me feel sexy- because personal awesomeness i sexy.

3. the pheromones in the air are just ridiculous

4. taking turns on weights with everyone (but not many girls though :/ ) when we are all sweaty and making noises and having to concentrate on form and force and pure excruciatingly amazing muscular ability- with the accelerated heart rate, heavy breathing and endorphines... puts me in the same headspace as where I am when Im drillin

5. feeling my own strength and watching myself do things I never thought I could, makes me feel sexier.

6. Knowing im actively doing something that will help me stay young, hot.

7. Honestly, seeing guys in their element, lifting, pushing, pulling, challenging themselves... huge turn on.

8. Knowing Im going to have a bounce in my step and not feel fat all day just because I go to the gym? bounce = sexy

9. I tan before I leave = A+

10. Personal sense of accomplishment. Im a 3 on the enneagram, my worth (in my head) is based on what I do and what I can make happen. Feeling like a million bucks because I satisfied my cravings for accomplishment puts me in a place where Im not so hung up on my failings and areas where I fall short that I cant feel that testosterone bump that makes my thighs tremble and my brain fall in the gutter.

Its fun. It feels good. I leave wanting to jump on top and call it my cool down.
  • biggsexy7
    Options
    Ok I see why you get turned on at the gym then.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    Options

I need another girlfriend!!!!

It would definitely be a workout one could enjoy and then some!
    :wink:
  • biggsexy7
    Options
    Well to make matters worse I got back in the gym after my ex told me I was fat and she wasn't attracted to me anymore. That's why she left. It gives me motivation to drop weight just to see her face when I do but no ones at home to experience the after party lol
  • yoovie
    Options
    find someone as close or far from their fitness goals as you are- and become AWESOME AS HELL together!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    Options
    find someone as close or far from their fitness goals as you are- and become AWESOME AS HELL together!

I like the way you think! So glad we are friends :happy:

9821387.png
  • biggsexy7
    Options

I like the way you think! So glad we are friends :happy:

9821387.png

It's a good idea. Now finding her is the problem lol
  • yoovie
    Options
    nahhhh not a problem! just keep working on you and suddenly BOOM there she'll be one day, when you're having a good day ;)
  • biggsexy7
    Options
    nahhhh not a problem! just keep working on you and suddenly BOOM there she'll be one day, when you're having a good day ;)

Thanks oh and I love your new profile pic.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My wife's been in Europe for almost a week. I get excited watching the Food Channel. Don't know how I'm going to last another 2 weeks.
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Exercise most often leads to sexercise!!