Beer Cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I've heard Natural Light and White Castle works really well.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I drank nothing but straight vodka for 2 weeks, and now my insides are extra clean and sanitized.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I have learned that wine followed by liquor is the best way to cleanse immediately. But for morning after cleansing I do prefer beer.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what the health benefit of this would be ?
    Must be sad to know the interwebz are laughing at you right about now...huh
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what the health benefit of this would be ?
    Must be sad to know the interwebz are laughing at you right about now...huh
    That only applies if she actually realizes it.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    If beer and wings cleansed me, I wouldn't be fat. Good luck Sir.
    Actually you would, because cleansing does not have anything to do with fat loss.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the reason I didn't gain weight while single (and living on bar food and beer) was because of the cleansing effects.

Let's just say a last-call shot of Crown Royal will pretty much seal the deal on both cleanses for me.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Habanero Tequila cleanse.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLwFuExNN3pjP-FGuqj9vUQX6RiH8ZnYtJwq1AmeRTS7Payit8
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You mean you're supposed to drink it? Damn, I put it in the other end. Don't tell my wife, I used her good kitchen funnel.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You mean you're supposed to drink it? Damn, I put it in the other end. Don't tell my wife, I used her good kitchen funnel.

What a horrible waste of beer.
  • wiglett
    wiglett Posts: 53
    Options
    hahahahaha
  • terrabit
    terrabit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I dont understand, I have been doing this for 1 month and have somehow gained 14 lbs! That cant be right?
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I believe the "technical" term is BUD MUD... Enjoy!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

I tried this too...and the wings were very spicy!
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I did this cleanse throughout my entire 20's and even into my early 30's. The Dr's all called it something liking binge drinking and or a week long bender. Anyhow they were obviously wrong and I can speak factually as I did this cleanse and my best friends older brother and his wife and dog did it as well.

Anyhow the Beer cleanse itself works pretty good but you really have to get after it! There will be days (especially mornings) that you dont want to continue...slam a spicy bloody mary and get back on that horse! You will lose weight, you will also lose large chunks of time, and Ill be honest there were times I lost some of my dignity and self respect as well. But I did the cleanse and it works!
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    You will lose weight, you will also lose large chunks of time, and Ill be honest there were times I lost some of my dignity and self respect as well. But I did the cleanse and it works!

Time traveling at its best--otherwise known as hitting 88 mph in the DeLorean.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I dont understand, I have been doing this for 1 month and have somehow gained 14 lbs! That cant be right?

You must be in starvation mode. Remember to eat at LEAST your BMR and it helps to eat back the majority of your exercise calories.

GOOD LUCK!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I did this cleanse throughout my entire 20's and even into my early 30's. The Dr's all called it something liking binge drinking and or a week long bender. Anyhow they were obviously wrong and I can speak factually as I did this cleanse and my best friends older brother and his wife and dog did it as well.

Anyhow the Beer cleanse itself works pretty good but you really have to get after it! There will be days (especially mornings) that you dont want to continue...slam a spicy bloody mary and get back on that horse! You will lose weight, you will also lose large chunks of time, and Ill be honest there were times I lost some of my dignity and self respect as well. But I did the cleanse and it works!

Totally this!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    this is funny .. lol

If by this you mean the folks for whom this went straight over their heads? Why yes! Yes, it is.

If by this you mean the actual OP? Well that's true too.

FTW!
  • siobhancmorrow
    Options
    So sad...it would've been cool if someone would've actually answered my question.....