"This time next year I'll _____"

Options

Replies

• pinkissheek
    Options
    this time next year I'll be able to shop in the misses section and not the plus section....
    this time next year I'll be turning down guys for dates left and right and not hoping for someone to notice me....
    this time next year I'll be student teaching (hopefully!)
    this time next year I'll be a completely different person....healthy, happy, and thriving...and not just trying to get by...
    this time next year...needs to hurry up and get here...
    :heart: :heart: Jessi:heart::heart:
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    This time next year I will have completed 4 half marathons (hopefully...one down, three more to go)
    This time next year I will be maintaining my goal weight or will be slightly less than goal.

Here's to hoping!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    ...be about to turn 40 and looking better then ever before...God willing, and my effort continuing to be willing! :wink:

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll be at my goal weight and maybe 5-10 pounds less.

I'll also have nicely toned arms and not be embarassed to wear sleeveless tops.

I'll be wearing no larger than a size 10 jeans.

I'll be ready to run a 10k. :bigsmile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    This time NEXT year I will be Healthy and Alive!!!!!
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    .... I would be in a comfortable size and be healthy! I can't wait to put on a little, tight, red dress and not have to worry about putting on a girdle to make it look good! :smile:
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll be at my healthy BMI/weight goal and doing things I only dreamed about...like going to the beach with my family and being happy in a bathing suit. I pray that by that time I will have been able to encourage others to change their life and put their health first. If just one person hears that message, it will be worth it all! :flowerforyou:

223713.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Here's an extended take on it:

This time LAST year, I was about to start the Couch to 5k running program, I had lost 50lbs, and I was half way to my goal.

Right now I am 5.5 days away from running my first half marathon, I've maintained my loss for a year and am ready to tackle the final 45 lbs!

This time NEXT year I will be 5.5 days away from running my first full marathon, I will just have celebrated my 30th birthday, and I'll be at my goal weight.
  • This Time Next Year I'll Be able to shop at normal size clothing stores.
    This time next year I'll hopefully be 100+ lbs lighter.
    This time next year ill be smokin hot and healthy.
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll be at my goal weight or a little less...I'll feel great about myself on the outside ( I already am loving the inside :happy: ) I will be continuing my workouts and not think "I've done enough". And I will be a BUSY BUSY homeschooling mama!!! :smile:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll be running 15 miles a week - no problem!

This is a great thread,thank you OP!
  • mtcountrygal
    Options
    This time next year I will be 3/4 of the way done with my weight loss goals. Excersize won't scare me, and shopping for clothes will be fun, not a chore I dread.

Good luck to everyone...only we can make the changes to make these things happen...
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    This time next year I'll be able to sew my own clothes so I will have clothes that fix my ridiculous proportions (somethings weightloss can't change)

This time next year I'll be a self-designated gym rat.

This time next year I'll be preparing to run a 10K.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I already did this but here is another one

This time next year I'll be so proud of myself for sticking to this and losing soooo much weight
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    this time next year I'll be able to shop in the misses section and not the plus section....
    this time next year I'll be turning down guys for dates left and right and not hoping for someone to notice me....
    this time next year I'll be student teaching (hopefully!)
    this time next year I'll be a completely different person....healthy, happy, and thriving...and not just trying to get by...
    this time next year...needs to hurry up and get here...
    :heart: :heart: Jessi:heart::heart:

All that goes for me too, except for the student teaching! :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    This time next year I'll be running 15 miles a week - no problem!

This is a great thread,thank you OP!

Very welcome! It came to me as I was C25K'ing and was counting how many months til summer starts, and thought I could lose 40 lbs by then...then I thought by this time next year, I might be at my goal weight (or pretty darn close to it!) Then I was thinking of all the perks that will come with it...such as:

This time next year I'll be able to shop at a regular store like Gap or Express (I don't think I've ever shopped there!)

This time next year I'll be able to wear a skirt without cringing!

This time next year I'll be able to see my collarbone! :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options
    I already did this but here is another one

This time next year I'll be so proud of myself for sticking to this and losing soooo much weight

Add as many as you want! :flowerforyou:
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This time next year I will be on the last crunch time for planning my wedding. I will be just getting done with my first triathlon. I will be almost done with college and getting ready to start making babies with my new healthy body!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Here's an extended take on it:

This time LAST year, I was about to start the Couch to 5k running program, I had lost 50lbs, and I was half way to my goal.

Right now I am 5.5 days away from running my first half marathon, I've maintained my loss for a year and am ready to tackle the final 45 lbs!

This time NEXT year I will be 5.5 days away from running my first full marathon, I will just have celebrated my 30th birthday, and I'll be at my goal weight.

That's awesome. Was it a personal choice to maintain at the halfway point, or did it just happen?
  • kankan213
    kankan213 Posts: 105
    Options
    This time next year I'll run the Bolder Boulder(10k) in 50 minutes or less (this year ran it in 55)
    This time next year I'll be able to wear everything in my closet (including my size 1 skinny's)
    This time next year I'll be eating cleaner than I am now
    and the best...
    THIS TIME NEXT YEAR I'LL BE A COLLEGE GRADUATE! :o)