Ladies accountability challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Fit_at_fifty_
    Fit_at_fifty_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yes , i want to run 3x a week , be good to have some help and support and to give help and support :smile:
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!
    Brandy new and will take any help I can get.
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies am trying to keep up but am getting behind, so this is what i have planned:) Hi, i plan on starting a 30 challange, at the begining you choose 2 to 3 goals that you want to do for the month, and every day we post either a photo or just a post telling what you did for your workout or health goals you set , and the group is there to help hold you accountible and give each other motivation and good jobs as we go through the month, there will be a small fun healthy prize at the end of the month for one lady, also the group is there to share reciepes and just to encourage each other! would love to have you join just friend me and send me a message and i will tell you how to join on FB (just don't want everone to know my FB name and info if they are not interested to join the group:) Thanks JULie
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Not sure what accountability challenge is, but would love to give it a change. Please add me.
  • pzseeker
    pzseeker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm Interested count me in! Keep me posted with details.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have problem focus on my goal.
  • zappatdog
    Options
    I think i got to everyone about what i plan, if not give me a shout out and i'll message you, thanks for wanting to join me on this fun challenge ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LadyKatieBug
    LadyKatieBug Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    it would be good accept I don't do fb. you may get more people if you did one on mfp
  • cindiej64
    cindiej64 Posts: 1
    Options
    Sign me up! I need motivation!!
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm in. Adding you and messaging you.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    I'm definitely interested~ ACCOUNTABILITY is my new FAVORITE word!~ I love it and I never want to live without it~ So ...what is it?
  • phenny86
    phenny86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in please.
  • zappatdog
    Options
    Ok i plan on starting it next tuesday right after the holiday weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I have trouble sticking to my work out plans, so it sounds like a good idea. Info please? : )