Please be gentle... or I might cry. Again.

Options

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me?! You look AMAZING! :love:

I second this!! And, I LOVE that dress!!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • wendiann2222
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful! And it is possible to dress fashionable and modestly!
    Also, I love the whole look: hair, dress, muscle-y arms haha
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful and CLASSY! that dress is gorgeous. That's a great example of modern and modest! IMO your body is for YOUR eyes and you deserve to look and feel great ;)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look fab :flowerforyou:
  • HausOfTina
    HausOfTina Posts: 92
    Options
    awww you are too sweet! :)

You look fabulous in that dress! Don't be so scared :D be proud of who you are!
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    You look fantastic. You should NOT feel self conscious of that body. Great Work!
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! What an amazing job!
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am a very very very modest person when it comes to dressing myself. Until recently, I ONLY wore full length skirts, kept my hair covered, wore mostly long sleeves, etc. It has very little to do with weight, and a whole lot to do with the fact that I believe that my body is for my husband's eyes only. HOWEVER, it is his wish that i dress more modern, and I am making a real huge effort.

I've lost 25 pounds, and oh boy, am I getting a LOT of comments lately. It took me a while to see it...

Before - 203.6

7244754614_fa4f4be558.jpg
    before by Spawnspoet001, on Flickr

Halfway - About 189?

7244755274_af1e0196ae.jpg
    halfway by Spawnspoet001, on Flickr

Saturday Night - 178 ( and my first time in a no sleeves dress in more than 3 years )

7244681122_0e3841e71e.jpg
    photo (6) by Spawnspoet001, on Flickr

And, since I've been on crutches for the last six weeks, a self indulgent arm shot

7244863082_df09ee925b_n.jpg
    Snapshot_20120521 by Spawnspoet001, on Flickr

You look awesome!!! and /waves I'm in Edmonton too:) Friend me if you'd like:)
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Girl, you worked hard for this look. You look great keep up the good work and you will be surprised of the many changes that will occur during your transformation. I think you're pretty... Keep it up, you're doing a good job...
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Now...don't deprive the rest of the world of the wonderfulness of you!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look GORGEOUS!! I love the hair and that dress looks amazing on you... Care to share where you bought it - I WANT ONE!!! LOL

Congrats on your weight loss, truly inspiring!
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goodness you look AMAZING!!!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look GORGEOUS!! I love the hair and that dress looks amazing on you... Care to share where you bought it - I WANT ONE!!! LOL

Congrats on your weight loss, truly inspiring!

The dress came from a discount store called Winners. I think it was $40 ? It doesn't even have a tag, LOL
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you look stunning and that dress is gorgeous! Congratulations on your beautiful transformation
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • keenabunny
    keenabunny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely fantastic!
    Id give anything to weigh 178 again :D
    You look incredible! I have the same thing about covering up for my husband, and I think you've done a great job of keeping yourself modernly modest. :)
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You are simply adorable.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful. Great hair, great new shape, and a really pretty face. You're doing an amazing job.
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look fabulous. And please remember, that you can still look pretty/hot/sexy/beautiful without dressing inappropriately. It's important to find cuts and styles that flatter YOUR body, and colors that highlight your hair and skin tones. Those 2 things will work magic for you, and you can still stay modestly dressed (2012 modest!). Celebrate the new you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!