Being very brave..my progress so far

Options

Replies

• graciemom828
    Options
    You are utterly amazing! I give you a huge amount of credit for being so open and your pic is beautiful. Keep up the good work!!!
  • lizzielou67
    lizzielou67 Posts: 35
    Options
    Nice job! Keep up the great work.

Your face has changed drastically and you look great!!

Not only are you losing weight but you are getting healthy. Way to go!
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Keep up the good work!! You will be so much better for it, health wise! <3
  • Bigsexy290
    Bigsexy290 Posts: 29
    Options
    Never be ashamed, because you have already taken the first step in becoming healthier way to go..Congrats :wink:
  • faziqbal
    faziqbal Posts: 2
    Options
    wow thats amazing...you've lost loads and look really good,(i love dimples)lol i wish you well and hope i can start getting serious really need to shift a few stone by november
  • slimgal613
    slimgal613 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow...that is so awesome! WTG! You should be very proud of your accomplishment!!

:flowerforyou:
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Your doing an amazing job............keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    You're doing AWESOME! Congrats on making it this far. What a huge accomplishment! I'm impressed by your willpower and determination. Way to go!! :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo you are doing so well, congrats on your succes:drinker:
  • karencogs
    karencogs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing!! Keep up the Good work..Go treat yourself to someone new or a fun piece of jewelry!!!!:smile:
  • HealthyAim
    HealthyAim Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    90 pounds lost is just amazing. Your smile in your latest pic says it all. Being a healthier and happier you is what it is all about and you truly are an inspiration to others for what you've accomplished. I wish you all the best on the remainder of your journey :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I do believe that shame is an overactive emotion! In your after picture you look so alive, so vibrant and energetic. Congratulations on having those feelings...continue to enjoy them please! :)
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for being brave. Keep it going.

:smile:
  • MzAJ2012
    MzAJ2012 Posts: 47
    Options
    you are awesome!!!!! congrats!!! keep the great work up:)
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    I understand how you feel and YES!! You are soo brave, but you are also a big inspiration to the rest of us that it is NEVER impossible. Awesome job and show those pictures with pride because you have come so far!!:smile:
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Fabulous. It's wonderful when you can look back and compare. Thanks for sharing and keep up with the weight loss. I can see how much you love yourself now. It shows in your smile.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    not posting this for more friend requests or public admiration but this is where i was and where I am as of today

weddingkalyn.jpg
    shorthair2.jpg

as of last monday I was at 324, which is still pretty FAT for someone with pretend "big bones, and only 5'1"...however I can so totally tell with how I feel and my recent outspokenness and my ablity to hop up and walk whereever that I am doing better! A sweet but outspoken coworker bluntly told me last week that my wardrobe was doing me no favors, that its NOT normal to roll up the waistband of your pants to get the crotch in the right place, my "moo moo" style shirts only made me look fatter and HELLO you need a NEW BRA!! LOL ....seeing as how she is like the worst dressed person and what she said made sense, I KNEW I was in need of help.

So that night I went to Catherines..started with a bra fitting..I had gone from a DD ot a D!! then I noticed 4 X was "my size" and anything 5X or more was ridiculously too big, and I no longer needed "tunic" legth shirts to hide my belly that hangs down. AND ...best part...I OWN a pair of jeans now!!! I never realised how "odd man out" i felt until the first day I wore jeans. I was "one of them" ......it was NORMAL.....and depsite the fact that I sashayed my way to my desk and still had the size sticker striped up my butt (lmao) I still felt GREAT!!!!

I am sad for all the time I lost...when I said to myself it just didnt matter, I love me for me, blah blah blah....and after I got new clothes I had my hair cut shorter and highlited and yeah it slims my face even more, but now I am living!!! and it will only get better. thank you all for all the kind words a month ago I read them a few days after my original post and i just sat here at my desk and cried that feeling of relief and joy .like yeah...i'm finally DOING IT and THEY see it!!! People come up to me at work..people I barely know and they whisper "I just have to ask, are you losing weight??" OMG!! that is the best compliment EVER.

so ty and I hope this encourages you all to KEEP DOING IT!! I know I am!!! trying to see the bigger prize..not just my small accomplishment!!
  • Kalynx
    Options
    and crap i try to rotate pictures and i try to fix it......i just surrender lmao and not so much a NVS but I got my first period this week in like a year and a half..i think the depo shots i was taking + hormones re-aligning so now I have more femimine hormones and less testosterone in my system is the reason.......lol ...yaya........not! i was perfectly happy not having a TOM!!!
  • Kalynx
    Options
    My dad, who died almost 5 yrs ago(love and admire him so much!!) always told me the best compliment is when people tell YOU you are losing weight...not the other way around..I GET IT now..and I have to admit, it feels GREAT!! I know I still have 150 lbs or so to lose..but knowing the changes I am doing know I can do forever helps me going!! TY so much for all the kind words..and my advice..when changing habits is to do something you can sustain 20 years from now..not just NOW while you are losing weight!! :):):):flowerforyou: I can feel my dad every day loving me and supporting me.
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    You are looking great.. You can totally tell the weight loss in the after pictures compared to the before pictures.. Congratulations and keep up the good work.. ;) Jules
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!