Hi... Need friends that are wanting to lose 100+ lbs

Options
MissC787
MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
I am Missy. I am not that new anymore. :)

I am looking for people that are good supporters, are active on MFP, and are serious about losing the weight.
I currently have lost 18lbs, and still have a long ways to go to reach my goal.
I'm looking for people like me. Or some motivating friiends that have already went thru what I am going thru now.

I started out on April 6th.

SW: 300
CW: 282
GW: 130-135

Please feel free to add me, or say hi. :)

Replies

• Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey Missy! I too am just as motivated as you. I am 336 pounds started at 348 about 4 weeks ago so my goal is 180 overall..I set little goals for myself so Im trying to get to 320 and then I'll set another one. I wish u all the luck in the world.. feel free to add me as a friend..I just joined today as well!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy!
    I began at 305, down to 273 and would love to be between 145-125. Feel free to add me, too! :)
  • mkutkowski
    mkutkowski Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, Missy! I just joined today, but I am very motivated, and have quite a bit of weight to lose. I hope we can support and encourage each other along the way :)
  • DawnzCreationz
    DawnzCreationz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy! Same boat here! Started at 284 on April 26 and am now 271 with a goal of 150!
    I am looking for friends just like you! Feek free to add me!

Dawn
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy! I fit in this group. I've been here 7 months (on the 18th), and have 30 more to go. I'm active every single day. Add me up if you like!
  • jammiemd
    jammiemd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I too have a lot of weight to lose. Im on daily. Add me...maybe we can help support each other. I need it today!
  • Turkeybird1974
    Options
    Hi Missy i Joined recentally too. I have quite a ways to go too. it would be great to be able to motivate each other. Feel free to add me!
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did have about 100lbs to lose
    SW 228
    CW 205.5
    GW: 120-130
    I am 5'3"
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Started Feb 13th at 364. Lost 42 pounds so far. Goal weight is 145. I'm focused and like new friends, so you can add me too if you want. I also keep my diary open.
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I lost 63lbs on MFP but gained 38 back in this last year. Starting to lose again.

SW: 270
    CW: 240
    GW: 140
  • msharif71
    msharif71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy feel free to add me too, I need more motivated people around me! My name is Melissa and I am like you, with a long way to go but I am deteremined to lose this once and for all!:smile:
  • browneyez27
    browneyez27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    got about 90-95 to go...been at it just about a month..anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Vonstermommy
    Vonstermommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow CalebsMom - you start off running - keep it up....er, down!
  • Angel_Melson
    Options
    I am new to this as well my goal is to lose 120 lbs. Please fee free to add me I need all the support and encouragement I can get.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I have around 100lbs to go

I've very VERY active on the feeds though, just a warning

Im diary nosy :bigsmile:

But I keep mine open to the public
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm always looking for support.

SW: 239
    CW: 213
    GW: 155
  • Presley0381
    Presley0381 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi :smile: I also fall into this group! Anyone feel free to add me. Love the support from this site!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello, been here since the end of March. I am very supportive of my friends and am on here all the time!! Feel free to add me! I am always looking for good, supportive friends!!

SW 298
    CW 275
    GW160 (for now)
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi Missy! I've got lots to lose! I lost a little over 50 before and then got lazy. I am back now for the long haul! Anyone is welcome to add me. The more support and encouragement we get, the better we will do at succeeding!
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the feed back. You all are awesome beautiful people. I am really going to try to add each and everyone of you. If by chance I miss anyone please PLEASE send me an invite!
    Thanks!