Please be gentle... or I might cry. Again.

Options

Replies

• AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • bellybuster69
    Options
    I hope to get where you are. Thank you for the encouraging photos and congratulations on your achievements!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great work keep it up.. Get well soon and off the crutches even though they build good musscle.
  • gmgrink
    gmgrink Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Look at those arms! Nice job, mama!:smile:
  • valiant_1
    valiant_1 Posts: 18
    Options
    Gorgeous! It is amazing what 25 lbs can do. Thank you for posting. So inspirational!
  • shandybrown
    shandybrown Posts: 17
    Options
    You really look amazing. I love the dress and you wear it well. Good job! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love the black dress, very pretty.

THIS!!!

You look SO happy! I think that says alot more, even than all the weight you have lost!

Best of Luck to you.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'm very impressed. you are a beautiful person!
  • April4th
    April4th Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. There's nothing wrong with modesty, but I firmly believe there can be a happy medium between super modesty and too scandalous.
  • Failbetter
    Failbetter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! I
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. There's nothing wrong with modesty, but I firmly believe there can be a happy medium between super modesty and too scandalous.

Great job!!! So glad you can see a difference because it certainly shows.

I agree w/what the above poster says. That black dress you are wearing looks great on you AND its NOT scandalous or too conservative. I am glad you are "granting hubbys wishes" because you really do look great. :)
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It looks like you're coming out of your shell. You look great and soon you'll feel that you do as well. Enjoy finding yourself.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Go you! Your aesome keep it up!
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I know what you mean about being shy showing off your arms in anything sleeveless! I hope one day I can get over that too! You should be so proud!!!!
  • minadee
    minadee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' awesome! I'm really self conscious too...but no one else knows it but me! You have NO reason to hide!!
  • QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    You look gorgeous in that black dress! You should definitely show off your body more.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    For those folks who seem intent on PMing me to tell me I shouldn't be ashamed of my body... I'm NOT ashamed. My choice for modesty is important to me personally - it is NOT a reflection on my self esteem. I am uncomfortable being stared at, made comments to, etc. I have a WARDROBE full of not modest clothes, and they are the last things I generally wear.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    For those folks who seem intent on PMing me to tell me I shouldn't be ashamed of my body... I'm NOT ashamed. My choice for modesty is important to me personally - it is NOT a reflection on my self esteem. I am uncomfortable being stared at, made comments to, etc. I have a WARDROBE full of not modest clothes, and they are the last things I generally wear.

Congrats on the weight loss ...... you're an intelligent young woman who knows what she wants ..... and you are ROCKING it, honey !
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    You look mah-velous dah-ling!
    yourock2.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!