The Difference Between 155 and 145 (Progress Pics So Far)

Options
2»

Replies

• marie2779
    marie2779 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow- thats awesome! Definetly a difference!!!
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the pics, needed some motivation today and you provided it! WTG and keep up the good work!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    WTG, I see a difference and good toning too.
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation! when you dont have as much weight to lose - its def not as easy to "'see' the results right away but you look AWESOME! congratulations

Thank you! I feel like I can see it on my upper body SO much faster... but my butt and thighs take longer! Im doing SO SO many lunges and squats to work on it but it alllll comes down to body fat percentage right? :)

omigosh you look awesome!! seriously! you should definitely feel great about yourself. and the butt and thighs may be taking longer to lose but holy crap you have a nice butt and nice thighs haha... so man, don't stress about that ;)
  • BrionaLoree
    BrionaLoree Posts: 45
    Options
    wow thats AMAZING!
  • PhotographyChick
    PhotographyChick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I don't have a lot to lose, but need lots of toning and I want to drop body fat increase/muscle mass. I definitely see a difference! Stick with it, you can do it!!
  • MarriSunshine
    Options
    U look amazing!! U can totally see the difference! Keep it up girl!(:
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    total difference!! i have the same leggings .. :happy:
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    didn't realize 10lbs could do that. thought i'd see that kind of a difference at 20lbs lost. good job!

i better get hoppin!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fab. We have the same goal weight and very similar start weight too.
  • gaelyngaelyn
    gaelyngaelyn Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Allllllll of your comments are SOOO ENCOURAGING! Doing this ” the right way” is such a difficult, slow and patience testing challenge and it means so much to hear that ANY DIFFERENCE at all is visible! I think sometimes the less we have to lose, the harder it can be to stay motivated to do it...and your kind comments are more motivating than you know! Thank you so much!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    U look GREAT!!! keep it up, you'll Get to where you want to be soon!! :))
  • gaelyngaelyn
    gaelyngaelyn Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation! when you dont have as much weight to lose - its def not as easy to "'see' the results right away but you look AWESOME! congratulations

Thank you! I feel like I can see it on my upper body SO much faster... but my butt and thighs take longer! Im doing SO SO many lunges and squats to work on it but it alllll comes down to body fat percentage right? :)

omigosh you look awesome!! seriously! you should definitely feel great about yourself. and the butt and thighs may be taking longer to lose but holy crap you have a nice butt and nice thighs haha... so man, don't stress about that ;)

Oh my gosh I love you. Thank you:)
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!