anyone in there early 20's looking for support

Options

Replies

• missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    just want to clarify that it doesnt really matter how old you are, im open to anyone and support is all the same no matter what age we all need it. plus 30 is not old anyways i work with seniors a lot so if your 70 i consider u young hahaah
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    ehh 19, so close enough.
    I'm looking to lose about 40-50 pounds, not exactly sure yet.
  • Rachellynnb28
    Rachellynnb28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 25. looking to loose 30-40 pounds, No judgement here just support and encouragement :) ANyone feel free to add me. i just joined 4 days ago.
  • stespinoza
    stespinoza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same.

My support is my friend lizzard but she lives two hours away....
  • got2loseit4me
    Options
    im 25 feel free to add me
  • mrscapamerica
    Options
    I'm 22 and have no support from other people my age.
    Anyone can add me :bigsmile:
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking for support. I'm trying to lead a healthier lifestyle, and also trying to quit smoking. I'd love some friends to help along the way!
  • Sunshine_and_Puppies
    Options
    Hey how ya doin? I'm 22 here anybody can add me for support, but I have a very adult sense of humor, so if you get offended easily I wouldn't recomend me.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    hey! I'm 26..i've been on here awhile and feel a lot of my friends have vanished..lol...i need more :) I'm buckling down for summer and need all the support I can get! So anyone feel free to add me! xoxo
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    i know you put 20s but i am young at heart i am 32 but feel 22:) i am trying to lose 77 lbs and i need all the support i can get so if you are interested add me if anyone else would like to add me feel free:)
  • jcezzell
    jcezzell Posts: 26
    Options
    I am 21 with 2 kids....I am looking to drop 25-30 lbs....I am also in need of extra support, have hubby there for me but women are hard to stay motivated around....even my mom brings me down when we go walking...crazy competitive...anyway add me and shoot me a message
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm twenty-two, and seeking support as well! Anybody, feel free to add me if you're serious about your journey! :smile:
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 and also new to this -- feel free to add me and we can support each other through this :-)
  • sarahkittymeow
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I'm 21 and a proud mom of a little girl (and a post-baby belly which I'm trying to tone up)
    I'm 128 and have a goal weight of 110, however it's not really so much about the weight for me since my real ambition is simply to be visibly defined and tight! Goal body fat percentage is around 18%

I slip up often with my diet but still have a lot of good tips for low cal snack and recipes, and I am currently on a reduced carb diet to boost fat loss.

I am an avid runner and user of pilates, and just started doing Crossfit and lifting.
    I am extremely supportive so add me if you think we have any similarities, or just to add me! =^.^=
  • EleanorCrosby
    EleanorCrosby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am newly 20 and making a 180 with my life. I am trying to lose 40 pounds and just live healthier!
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 25! And I'm new to here and needing support ;) I have a 9 month old baby and so ready to get this baby fat off... So feel free to add me
  • mgnmsn
    mgnmsn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am twenty years young! Anybody feel free to add me! :)
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi. 25 y/o here. Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me. I try to be as motivating as possible and like it for others to do so as well. :bigsmile:
  • StephEO
    StephEO Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 , 20 next month and I have such trouble losing weight ! I sent you a request :)
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    21 and currently postponing the gym by procrastinating on this, solid start to the day :p