Im the girl with the big boobs, thick thighs and big booty

Options
dyellz
dyellz Posts: 76 Member
SO ive been on this journey for 5 months now. Ive lost over 14 pounds, i feel better but....is there anyone else here who has the same problem? The weight is coming off in inches but those areas are remaining the same. The hubby loves them but id love for them to be smaller. I work out 4-5 days a week....and i have my daily calorie limit from 1679-1910. I change it up on my heavy workout days....any advice?

Replies

• Stallion_Duck007
    Options
    The best advice I can give is keep doing cardio- it works out everything - and to lower your daily calorie budget just a bit. Try also, eating more protein, which builds muscle and takes away fat!

But there is nothing wrong with having curves girl! :D

Good luck! Keep Swimming!
    xoxo
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    See I come from a family where a big booty is a must. My sister lost a lot of weight a while back, but the one thing that remained was her booty. When I was in high school and would lose weight during marching season my booty was always there ... I think it just how your body is. Maybe you can make them smaller but whats wrong with having a bit of booty I know my sister and I have never gotten any complains lol
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    Keep going!
    It's coming off, slowly but surely. Some places are harder to get rid of, usually it's the belly and booty.
    I'm working out with a personal trainer. The first thing to come off for me was my waist, which made my belly and booty and thighs look even bigger, but they slowly get less now. Not as fast as I'd want them to leave, but they get less.
    Don't give up, you'll get there!

MM
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I never lose in my boobs even though I'm hoping this time will be different. They're always the same. Eventually the thighs will slim, but they're always thick, which is ok. Shockingly, I have no butt, just hips and well, there's not much I can do about that until I have a bone removed lol However, the one thing I have noticed is people who tend to hit their goals will eventually lose those last few stubborn areas but they usually are last. It's all about how your body wants to release the fat. You can't control that. Leave you intake alone if your at your BMR and cardio it up and you'll get there.
  • sarahsxt
    sarahsxt Posts: 66
    Options
    Pilates or yoga will really help tone those areas! I used to think strength training would make trouble spots bigger but it makes it look leaner.

PS - I am so jealous of you. I put on weight around my belly... I'd love boobs/butt/thighs.
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    I also have big boobs and a big rear end. Even when I lost a lot of weight, they were still there. I love my curves. The one thing that really helped me slim my hips and thighs (sorry, nothing I found works for shrinking boobs) was Windsor Pilates. I did that workout 2-3 times a week in addition to running 3 days a week and I lost 2 inches off my butt and hips in one month. It was very effective and fast! Good luck to you.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    WOOT!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    That all sounds good to me. I don't understand your problem...
  • isabellekitty
    isabellekitty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes!

I've lost almost 25 pounds and my boobs are still huge. My band size has gone down but the cup size is the same. I've also lost 4" from my waist. I've been doing tons of squats and lunges so my butt has actually gotten bigger but that's a good thing since it was totally wide and flat before I started exercising.
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    That's how you're shaped. It sounds amazing. I wouldn't want to lose it, LOL! But I understand wanting to make the proportions smaller. Boobs and butt are mainly fat (for us ladies), so keep dropping BF and you'll see the results. Do body weight exercises or lift weights for "tone".
  • Maxx80
    Maxx80 Posts: 26
    Options
    Always keep your huspand happy!! :happy:
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I come from a very curvy family - even the "skinny" girls have big boobs, butt, etc. so I just assume that when I lose weight, I will still be chunkier in some areas, and I'm okay with that. I've lost 27 pounds so far and my boobs are fitting more comfortably in my old D bras. When I gained some weight, I had to move up to DD. I doubt I will go smaller than D, that's just how my family is, and when I was 20 lbs lighter than I am now, I was still a D. I don't mind a bigger butt, but I would like it to be more muscle, less fat haha! I'd really like to lose in the "gut" area and the thighs the most. I don't mind thick thighs but, again, I'd rather them be more muscle and less fat. I'll keep working it out! Good luck, ladies! :D
  • msacurrie
    msacurrie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Keep going!
    It's coming off, slowly but surely. Some places are harder to get rid of, usually it's the belly and booty.
    I'm working out with a personal trainer. The first thing to come off for me was my waist, which made my belly and booty and thighs look even bigger, but they slowly get less now. Not as fast as I'd want them to leave, but they get less.
    Don't give up, you'll get there!

MM

I have had that problem, also. I have lost 6+" from my waist but next to nothing from my hips/butt area, so now it gives it the illusion of looking even bigger >_< haha!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Uh, I can sympathize!! Lost 35 lbs, went down ONE cup size!! from an H to a G :noway: :grumble:
    It's not fair to us!! keep at it though! You will never not have a shape, but cardio helps with the fat
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    do more cardio and less weights. cardio burns weights build. boobs are fat waiting to be burned off! lol!!! mine are depleted of fat apparently according to the tech who did my mammogram! she said all she saw what muscle, which may explain why my top is so small! lol!!! keep moving! it'll happen!!! :D
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm right there with ya, honey! I have big boobs, a small waist and larger thighs and a ghetto booty! I always lose weight first in my boobs :( and then in my face and very very slowly off the lower half of my body. I found that HIIT training (High Intensity Interval Training) was what worked best for me to lose the weight in my problem areas.
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When your body deposits fat, depending on your body type you will get bigger on your butt, stomach, arms, thighs or wherever else - it is dififerent for everyone. For me, my fat deposit is my butt and thighs. I have a black butt.

If you eliminate fat from your body, those target areas will melt off. Read the "Ultimate butt and thigh diet" and your eyes will be opened. The lady who wrote it had gallstones and had to elimate 100% of fat from her diet and the fat on her butt and thighs melted away, and her other measurements remained the exact same.

It really works!
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have lost 31 pounds, and my boobs have not budged a centimeter. I'm starting to look a little wonky and unbalanced! A friend of mine with the same problem told me that when she lost all her weight (150 lbs), her boobs were the last to go. I guess keep working until they decide to shrink.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give is keep doing cardio- it works out everything - and to lower your daily calorie budget just a bit. Try also, eating more protein, which builds muscle and takes away fat!

But there is nothing wrong with having curves girl! :D

Good luck! Keep Swimming!
    xoxo

Okay... protein does not build muscle. Protein will assist the repair of muscles damaged through weight training. Weight training will build muscles. The rebuilding and use of muscles will burn calories. I'm not telling you to never do cardio activities, especially if you like to, but this is wrong.

Your calorie limit seems to be in a good range. Just focus on getting a good level of protein and carbs and continue on. Your genetics determine fat placement and the bum and thighs may be the last place it comes off. Don't give up, it's working!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Patience