I want to be beautiful not boney! Long road to recovery!

Options
Heyy!

I just joined up today and wanted to get some friends happening! This is just a little bit about me!
I'm 18, live in the lovely country of Australia and have a bit of a story behind my weightloss journey....
I was chubby as a kid and wanted to lose weight a couple of years back....I dont do things in halves so off I went. About 2 months later and about 25kgs down I was passing out all the time and barely eating a thing! I was admitted to hospital basically on deaths door step! I was diagnosed with anorexia and have been fighting the little beast ever since. I was forced to hospital about 6 times each for about 2 weeks for re feeding! I turned a page last year when I nearly spent christmas in a hospital bed! I've been doing really well since and fight it everyday. I have put on weight lately and I'm really uncomfortable in myself and I want to lose some but I'm hoping this site and the support I can do it and still live a healthy life!

So add me :) Good luck and always remember 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'!

Replies