What success story are you looking forward to next?

Options
13»

Replies

• leshawnturner
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being under 250 (about 7lbs away), then being under 240, 230, etc. until under 200(it's been a looooonnnngggg time); I look forward to being able to complete C25K ( I start in Nov) and being able to wear sexy clothes again.:blushing:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Being under 300 pounds. :embarassed:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Mine are:

To be 199 or less by christmas
    Finish C25K
    To shop in the normal sizes not PLUS
    To weigh less than Dh
    To get DH back to working out.
    To get the kids to the point that they don't complain about fruit everynight at dinner
    Great goals!:flowerforyou:
  • To lose my first 10 lbs, thats my first mini goal.
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to not having a muffin top...when will it go away? haha
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to completing my first half-marathon...running the whole time...finishing in under 2 hours, 45 minutes...this Saturday! Can't wait!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I am looking forward to completing my first half-marathon...running the whole time...finishing in under 2 hours, 45 minutes...this Saturday! Can't wait!

I know you'll do it too! I can't wait! wooohooo go shuntae!!!!
  • margaretthedevil
    Options
    Goals:

1. Do three months of P90x Lean program.
    2. Lose 2 inches off my waist for a 25 inch waist. It's possible, I know it is, because I've consistently been losing in this area!
    3. Lose 1 inch off each arm :grumble:.
    4. Be able to do a pull-up.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    :smile: Short Term Goals: :smile:
    1. Being at 250 pounds...I am less than 20 pounds away.
    1a. Reaching this small goal by early December would be perfect!
    2. Fitting into my favorite High School size 16 Jeans..My Legs fit. My butt just needs to get smaller
    3. Just looking forward to more progress. I'm starting to see more definition in my body and still have lots more fat to go so just imagine what I will look like with less fat :)
  • danagunsallus
    danagunsallus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a closet Full of really cute clothes that someone gave to me. Its only 2 sizes away and they are all winter clothes... would be great to fit in them this winter! Since we are moving to Pennsylvania, these clothes will definitely come in handy! I HAVE TO DO THIS!!! I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS!
    One more thing... I want to actually finish something that I've started. Now That will be an achievement!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    I can't imagine myself below 200 pounds. I haven't seen a 100 number on the scale in probably 7 years. (around age 15) That is an amazing success story for me to look forward to.

Ones I've met:
    Under 300
    Under 290
    Under 280

Coming up!
    Under 270 (7 more pounds!)
    Under 250 (Back to my junior year weight I think)(By new years is the hope)
    Getting off my meds. Hopefully this will be happening in just a week. October 16th I have a follow up and I did my bloodwork last week. Hopefully losing 27 pounds will be enough to get me off that stupid metformin.

I just realized... 250 isn't that far away. Less than 30 pounds. I'm actually sticking to this this time. I've finally lost more than I ever have and I'm not going to let that slip.

I'm actually tearing up here... It's easy to look at small successes one by one and think little of them. Like I fit into my prom dress just recently. But seriously. I've lost TWENTY SEVEN POUNDS. That's nothing to scoff at. I'm 6 pounds away from losing 10% of my starting weight, from no longer being "Morbidly Obese" according to BMI... I don't think I truly thought I'd actually get here, much less be looking down the road with optimism and not the old attitude of "Oh wouldn't that be great if I could just do it... oh well."

Thanks for starting and keeping up with this thread, and thanks all you MFPers who have helped me out these last few months and will continue to help me out through the rest of this journey. We're all capable of doing this. Thanks for showing me that.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Finally being under 200 lbs. Its so damn close I can taste it. I've been a nazi about nutrition recently, and with starting half marathon training, I'm hoping that it comes VERY soon. I haven't weight under 200lbs since 6th grade.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    my next goals are
    1. weighing under 12st (168lb 2 more pounds)
    2. finishing the C25K program (on week 3)
    3. just to get to my goal even though i was unsure of its realisim. (9 pounds)
    4. Looking in the mirror and thinking ... Yep! ... OK, I'm done now
    :smile:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    - to be under 250, then to reach my bff's weight of 219.
    - to not be a slave to the scale
    - to fit into 14/16 tops (I started at 30/32 and now in 18/20 top and bottoms)
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    1. to get below 160 is the most immediate goal
    2. to make a certain person "pea green with envy," to quote Scarlet O'hara :laugh:
    3. to fit into my old clothes
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    -To fit into the "free size" adorable Indian pants my friend bought for me.
    -To consistently, comfortably, button the top button of my button-fly jeans :blushing:
    -To get my 5k time under 30 minutes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!