Are you 300lbs+? How about 300lbs+ and losing for a baby?

Options
I'm looking for people who are dealing with the same situation I am, i'm 300+ and losing in hopes of having a healthy pregnancy in the near future. Even if you're not ttc i'd love to have you as a friend so we can support & motivate each other.

I also have a FB page set up where I share my daily blog...I share recipes, workouts, food reviews etc...I also share a lot about me and my journey in hopes that it helps someone else :)

Feel free to "like" me there or add me here!

https://www.facebook.com/AchievingConceivingMyJourneyOfWeightLossTtc

Replies

• chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    I am not, but i just wanted to say good luck! having a baby is the most amazing experience and i truly hope you get to experience it :)
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    im not but just wanted to say, i tried for 8 years to have a baby with various methods, and i now have 3 young sons ! never give up hope , i wish you luck you can do it! xx
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying for a baby but I started the year at 328lbs and have lost 38lbs since then. It sure would be nice to have other friends who like help and motivation without being ashamed

Debbie

Feel free to add me (from the UK)
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    Im not losing for a baby, Im losing from a baby. I was 290-300 when I got pregnant and after my very high risk pregnancy I blew up to 350. Feel free to add me
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the same boat BUT I want to show my support to you!! What an awesome goal!!!! Having children is the best thing that could happen and I really hope you can get that :-) I will support you and can't wait to hear the news when you get that positive :-) Your doing an amazing job!!!
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am in the same boat. I weigh around 174lbs (5 2") & desperately want to lose weight to have a baby. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Readytobedifferent
    Readytobedifferent Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! It is greatly appreciated :)
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I am not 300+, but I started at 275 and I'm losing now to start TTC next year.
  • poetinmyheart
    poetinmyheart Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am not 300+ but I am 200+ and losing for a baby. I have sent you an add request :) I also blog my journey and post my updates to my twitter @couchtopg